Will you be visiting Disney World soon? For a limited time a special Halloween event is being offered. Will you be invited? Read on to find out who can go and what it is!
Disney Vacation Club
Disney Vacation Club or DVC for short, is Disney’s version of a timeshare. Families are able to vacation year after year with a point system that lets them book different sizes and styles of room accommodations. Want to learn more about DVC? Check out my my post HERE about all the ins and outs of DVC.
DVC has recently expanded at the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian. They now offer Resort Studios. Check out Jamie’s review HERE.
They are also expanding again! DVC will be building another tower at the Polynesian. I (Heather) am excited for this addition. Check that out HERE. However, with this new addition they have scrapped plans on Disney’s Lakeside Lodge, which you can read about HERE.
Membership Extras are little bonuses and perks that DVC Members can take advantage of. It is important to remember that these Membership Extras are never guaranteed and are an added bonus.
When you purchase DVC you are purchasing points for resort stays only. However, these Membership Extras are a nice perk!
Things that you might find as a Membership Extra are discounts at restaurants and special events and even entry into exclusive DVC events like Moonlight Magic. Recently, my family was able to attend the Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon. Check out my review HERE.
A New DVC Event!
Emails were sent out today to eligible DVC Members for a DVC Halloween Meet & Treat. Here is what guests will find on the DVC website:
Gather as a community inside the Atlantic Dance Hall on Disney’s BoardWalk to pose for festive photos with Halloween-costumed Disney Characters! Plus, enjoy a sweet treat during this complimentary Disney Vacation Club event, presented as part of Membership Magic. Party Size Limits: A Member can attend and bring up to 4 additional Guests per Membership (for a total 5).
- Friday, October 21, 2022
- Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Friday, October 28, 2022
- Saturday, October 29, 2022
In order to allow as many Members as possible to enjoy this event, only one event date will be available per Membership. Event hours are 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Location: Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s BoardWalk, Walt Disney World Resort
Parking: There is no Resort parking for this event. Members are strongly encouraged to use Walt Disney World transportation.
Eligibility: Disney Vacation Club Members who purchased directly from Disney and are eligible for Membership Extras benefits. Members must also have a qualifying Resort reservation at a Disney-owned and operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida or at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort.
Only DVC Members that have a qualify Resort reservation (staying in a Disney hotel) can visit this Meet & Treat Event. No registration is required, but only one member and four guests can attend per membership (5 Guests total).
Other Important Information:
- Event registration is not required.
- Valid Disney Vacation Club Digital Membership Card and photo ID are required at check-in. Member listed on the Digital Membership Card must be in attendance.
- Admission is subject to capacity limits. Once the event reaches capacity, arriving Members and their Guests may wait in line at the entrance, and can be admitted when event attendees exit the venue. The line may close when capacity is reached before 4:00 PM.
- Attendees younger than 18 years of age must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
- Costumes are welcome, but not required. For this event, please follow the same costume guidelines in place for in-park Halloween events.
- Event dates are subject to change or cancellation.
- Treat options are subject to change.
I can’t wait to see what Halloween-costumed characters will be there and what fun treats will be offered!