Have you tried the Grey Stuff? It’s delicious! Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes! Now you can make your own of this fan favorite treat at home with this easy recipe!
While the Disney Parks are temporarily closed, Disney has continued to outdo themselves as they bring us moments of magic while we are at home! They’ve released ride videos, virtual viewings of parades and fireworks, and countless Disney recipes.
Fans love the Disney recipes, because they can recreate their favorite Disney treats at home. You can have your own Disney feast with all of these recipes that includes Dole Whips, churros, Tonga Toast, Walt’s favorite chili, Mickey shaped beignets, and more! Now you can add another treat to the list, the Grey Stuff!
The Grey Stuff can be found at Be Our Guest Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. I know for my family, visiting Be Our Guest for the Grey Stuff is a must do on every Disney trip!
Now you can make your own at home with this easy recipe!
Simple At-Home Grey Stuff Recipe Inspired by the Ultimate “Grey Stuff” at Disney Parks
- 1 1/2 cups cold whole milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 scalloped sugar cookies
- Edible sugar pearls
- Pour milk into large mixing bowl. Add instant vanilla pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes until smooth and slightly thickened. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, until firm.
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies in food processor and pulse until puréed.
- Fold puréed cookies into pudding mix. Stir until fully mixed.
- Add whipped topping and instant chocolate pudding. Stir until fully mixed.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for one hour.
- Spoon grey stuff into piping bag fitted with desired tip. Pipe grey stuff onto cookies. Top with sugar pearls.
Note: This recipe has been converted from a larger quantity in the restaurant kitchens. The flavor profile may vary from the restaurant’s version. As a reminder, while preparing this recipe, please supervise children who are helping or nearby.
For even more fun, you can make a whole Beauty and The Beast themed evening! Watch a virtual viewing of Disney Cruise Line’s Beauty and the Beast, and make an enchanted rose pizza complete with some fun napkin art!
Top off your evening with the Grey Stuff, and you won’t be “gloomy or complaining!”