New menu offerings at Walt Disney World Resort have arrived along with some fun treats for May the 4th. Check them out below.
May the 4th
The countdown is on for May the 4th. What is a little celebration without some fun treats? Let’s take a look at the treats available and see if you want to try them on your next visit.
Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
- The Child Mini Dome Cake – Vanilla chiffon cake with cookies and cream mousse (available April 30-May 5)
The Ganachery at Disney Springs
- Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop – Milk chocolate pop with crispy pearls (available April 30-May 5)
Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Millennium Falcon Star Wars Soft Serve Sundae – Galactic gray vanilla soft-serve with chocolate cream cookie crumbles, chocolate drizzle, white chocolate pearl stars, brownie asteroid pieces with stardust sparkles, and a Millennium Falcon chocolate accent piece (available May 2-5)
Churro Cart, Anaheim Produce, and Grand Ave. Cart at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Lightsaber Churros – Red or blue churro lightsabers served with chocolate sauce for dipping (available May 4 and 5)
Epic Eats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Galactic Swirl Funnel Cake – Black and white funnel cake with strawberries, space dust, and candy rocks (available May 4 and 5)
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Oi-Oi Puff – Raspberry cream puff with passion fruit mousse (available May 4 and 5)
Hyperion, Animation, and Hollywood Popcorn Carts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Interstellar Sweet and Crunchy Popcorn (available May 4 and 5)
The Trolley Car Café, PizzeRizzo, and Backlot Express at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Dark Side Chocolate Creation – Malted milk chocolate mousse dome with raspberry mousse topped with slivered almonds sitting on a chocolate shortbread cookie (available May 4 and 5)
Oasis Canteen, Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, Sunshine Day Bar at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Cosmic Rum Punch – Coconut rum, rum, pineapple juice, Minute Maid Lemonade, and grenadine served with a glow cube (available May 4 and 5)
Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, PizzeRizzo, Rosie’s All-American Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jettison Juice – Minute Maid Lemonade and watermelon beverage syrup served with a glow cube (available May 4 and 5)
- Darth Vader Stein served with fountain drink (available at all locations May 4 and 5. After May 4, Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, Rosie’s All-American will continue to offer)
New Menu Items
We also have some new menu items at various resorts. Check them out and see if you want to try!
Hollywood Scoops at Disney’s Hollywood Studio
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion Shake – Chocolate ice cream layered with peanut butter sauce topped with whipped cream and garnished with chocolate peanut butter crumbles and a chocolate-dipped peanut butter cake
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort
- Wildberry Shake – Wildberry shake striped with pink and purple marshmallow and topped with whipped cream and three cake pops
Whispering Canyon at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Whispering Canyon is a fun dining location over at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. For a great review, check one out HERE.
The restaurant currently serves all-you-can-eat skillets and much more. There is a fun new menu item added to the children’s skillet. Not only do we have Mickey waffles, but we have Mickey shaped scrambled eggs! The children’s skillet also includes the following:
- Country potatoes
- Hickory-smoked bacon
- Breakfast sausage links
- Buttermilk cheddar biscuit
- Sausage gravy
D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs
- Double Bacon Stack Burger – Two-pressed signature blend patties, cheddar, bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and grilled onions on a house-made Parker House roll
Marketplace Snacks at Disney Springs
- Orange slushy topped with vanilla soft-serve
Don’t forget about the Flower and Garden Festival happening at Epcot now through July 5th. To check out some of the dishes available, go here. You may also want to see this post to see what dishes you absolutely HAVE to try!
Will you be visiting on May the 4th? Tell us about it in the comments below and let us know what treats you plan to try. Share them with us on our Facebook page too.