Check out all the fun details for EPCOT’s fun and delicious cookie stroll, including types of cookies and where to find them.
Festival of the Holidays
Don’t miss the Candlelight Processional with so many great narrators. For a guaranteed seat, check out the dining packages. So many favorites are returning this year! And, don’t miss the Storytellers. These performers perform in countries around the World Showcase during the festival.
Santa will be greeting guests inside the Odyssey Pavilion this season. Other performances include Canadian Holiday Voyageurs, Las Posadas with Mariachi Cobre, and the Chinese Lion Dance.
Last year, my husband and I (Susan) listened to “JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season.” They were wonderful! I hope you check out this uplifting group as it celebrates Christmas and Kwanzaa. Note that this group offers various performances each day.
Thrill Your Taste Buds
Enjoy an array of sweet treats during the Holiday Cookie Stroll!
Purchase 5 cookies from any of the official cookie stroll locations featured in your Festival Passport—and be sure to collect a matching stamp for each cookie purchased. Once you’ve collected 5 stamps, bring the stamped Passport to Holiday Sweets & Treats to receive a specialty treat! Check out Maggie’s review of last year’s cookie stroll HERE.
This activity is fun for all ages and can be completed at your leisure between November 25 and December 30. It’s great that you can complete the cookie stroll in more than one visit.
Menu Items and Locations
- Nochebuena Cocina: Alfajores – Vanilla Shortbread Cookie with Dulce de Leche and Coconut
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen: SNICKERS®-Doodle Cookie made with SNICKERS® Bar pieces
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen: Black and White Cookie (plant-based)
- American Holiday Table: Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen: Linzer Cookie
- Holiday Hearth Desserts: Gingerbread Cookie
- Sunshine Seasons: M&M’s® Sugar Cookie
- Connections Café: Sugar Cookie
Are you excited about holidays at Disney, including EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays? Will you be completing the cookie stroll? Please share your thoughts with us on our Facebook Page.