Enjoy dinner and a guaranteed seat with a dining package. See how much it will set you back and which restaurants are included.
Savor a delectable lunch or dinner, then take in an awe-inspiring show to cap off your night during EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays.
A beloved seasonal experience, Candlelight Processional features a celebrity narrator, 50-piece orchestra and glorious massed choir—but this popular performance tends to fill up quickly. By reserving a Candlelight Processional Dining Package, you can indulge in a holiday meal and have peace of mind knowing that your seat is guaranteed at this highly sought-after Christmas event.
Where to Catch Show
Guests can see this show nightly at 5:15 PM, 7:00 PM or 8:30 PM at the America Gardens Theatre at EPCOT. Take a look at the narrators just released HERE. Note: this show goes on rain or shine, unless there is lightning nearby. Having a dining package ensures you will have covered seating for the performance.
Last year, guests only had 4 EPCOT restaurants for Candlelight Processional Dining Packages. There are more choices for this years performances! However, some of these come with a VERY steep price tag.
Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to a Candlelight Processional held on the same day
Take a look at restaurants and dining package prices below, which exclude tax and gratuity:
- Biergarten restaurant, Germany Pavilion (adults – $65, children – $37)
- Coral Reef restaurant, The Living Seas (adults – $74, children – $30)
- Garden Grill restaurant, Living with the Land (adults – $71, children – $46)
- Le Cellier restaurant, Canada Pavilion (adults – $100, children – $39)
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse (adults – $40) children’s pricing has been removed
- Rose & Crown (adults – $64, children – $28)
- Spice Road Table (adults – $52, children – $23)
While all of these prices have increased since the Eat to the Beat dining package, Le Cellier increased by a whopping $21 per person! Also, Rose & Crown has been added to the list again!
Reserve your dining package beginning October 6 or 60 days from your vacation. These are very popular so be sure to book early.
Will you be booking a dining reservation this year to see the “Candlelight Processional?” Please let us know in the comments below and on Facebook.