You will want to add this item to your list of things to try at EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival. If you skip Sunshine Griddle, you might be disappointed.
Flower and Garden Festival
For a full guide of the festival, take a look at this post HERE.
If you want to get a hold of some of the new merchandise from the festival, be sure to take the time to check out the five merchandise lines specifically for the festival. Other lines include Peter Pan, Mary Poppins and Alice In Wonderland.
Sunshine Griddle is located near Test Track. It is an easy booth to miss if you are coming from the International Gateway and do not take the time to head over to the other side of the park. If you are coming in from the main entrance, it is one of the first booths you will see for the festival.
This booth features breakfast dishes that are served in the morning, afternoon and evening.
One of the reasons to try this booth is because it features one of the menu items for the Garden Graze. This is why I (Maggie) made sure to stop by this booth.
Here are the items that are available at this booth:
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta (plant-based)
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco® Hollandaise (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon
- Froot Loops® Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Joffrey’s Coffee™ Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka
The Avocado Toast is the second item on the Garden Graze menu. It is plant based and comes with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes served on Toasted Ciabatta. If you enjoy avocado, you will definitely want to try this item.
The entire dish was fresh and full of taste. The Toybox Tomatoes were full of flavor and ciabatta bread was toasted just right. It’s definitely a great dish to share with someone, but it is also small enough to enjoy by yourself.
I thought the avocado and tomatoes made a great combination of flavors. In my opinion, it is definitely one of the winning dishes at this year’s festival.
Will you be stopping by Sunshine Griddle on your next trip to EPCOT? Have you tried the Avocado Toast or any of the other items on the menu? Tell us about it in the comments below or on our Facebook page.