Disney has provided the full list of attractions that are included in the new DAS system. They have also provided the attractions that are not, and those may surprise you. Did you expect exclusions? Do you think this is fair?
New DAS System
This post concerns the ADVANCED PLANNING option!
When all of the Genie news came out, Disney also announced changes were underway for the DAS system. In the announcement, we learned that there would be a pre-booking option and Guests would be able to obtain return times via the app instead of in person.
The new DAS system will roll out with Genie on October 19. We still do not know when the pre-booking option opens up.
You can read the most recent update for pre-booking and pre-selecting vs same day booking HERE. Disney has since updated its website to include the list of attractions that can be selected using DAS, which you can see below.
Rides that ARE included
From the Disney website:
Q: What attractions are available for Guests using the Disability Access Service (DAS) Advance planning option?
A. After you’ve registered for DAS, a Cast Member will assist you in booking up to 2 one-hour return windows per day for select experiences. Experiences may include:
Magic Kingdom Park
- The Barnstormer
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Living with the Land
- Mission: SPACE
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- Turtle Talk With Crush
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Beauty & The Beast Live on Stage
- Disney Junior Play & Dance!
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
- Toy Story Mania!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- The Animation Experience at Conservation Station
- Feathered Friends in Flight!
- Festival of the Lion King
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Na’vi River Journey
Rides that are NOT included
The attractions that you pay a la carte for appear to be excluded from the advance planning attraction list. Perhaps you will be able to select DAS returns times for them the day of? Disney is not specifying either way. We simply do not have the answers to all of these questions. Will you still have to pay for the ILL attractions? Will you be able to select them the day of? We will find out next week when it debuts.
The language from yesterday’s update was confusing and more clarification is needed on several aspects. As a reminder, here are the Individual Lightning Lane Selections aka the a la carte paid options:
At Magic Kingdom:
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Frozen Ever After
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure (will still utilize a virtual queue as well)
At Hollywood Studios:
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
At Animal Kingdom:
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
Read more about pricing for these attractions HERE.
Do you think it’s fair the Individual Lightning Lane Selections are excluded from the DAS advanced planning? Join the conversation in the comments below and on Facebook.