Halloween is officially over, and now the focus at Walt Disney World will be towards the holidays! One of my favorite things about Walt Disney World are all of the festive treats they offer. Read on to see all of the festive treats you can find in the Walt Disney World Parks during the holidays.
Christmas at Walt Disney World
The holidays will definitely look different this year, but Disney has shared that there will be plenty of fun, festive celebrations throughout the parks.
These include appearances from Santa, Character Cavalcades, and special projection effects on Cinderella Castle.
You cannot have a holiday celebration without some festive treats! Let’s see what treats are coming to the Walt Disney World Parks, courtesy of Disney Parks Blog.
- Twice Upon a Cupcake – A confetti Christmas tree tops a vanilla cupcake with a red velvet hidden Mickey (Available at Main Street Bakery Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- Let it Snow Taco – Sugar cookie “taco shell” filled with salted caramel and spiced chocolate mousse (Available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- An Orange Bird Christmas – Orange–scented white chocolate mousse filled with orange curd (Available at Sunshine Tree Terrace Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- Chip and Dale Christmas Churros – Gingerbread churros topped with apple pie filling and chocolate chips (Available at Westward Ho Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- Pistachio Chai Tea Float – Pistachio soft–serve, spiced chai tea, and a red velvet cake pop ornament (Available at Aloha Isle Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- Frozen Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate – Frozen salted caramel hot chocolate topped with marshmallows, green sugar, and a chocolate drizzle served with a souvenir Mickey Glow (Available at PizzeRizzo, Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, and Rosie’s All–American Café Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
- Mickey’s Holiday Cookie – Vanilla butter cookie enrobed with white chocolate and sugar snowflakes (Available at ABC Commissary and Rosie’s All–American Café Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
- Holiday Whoopie Pie – Red velvet whoopie pie filled with a classic cream cheese filling (Available at The Trolley Car Café and Backlot Express Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
- Olaf’s Snow Flurry – Yellow cupcake with vanilla buttercream, snow flurry sugar, and Olaf Glow (Available at Rosie’s All–American Café Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- White–Chocolate Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse – White chocolate peppermint cream cheese mousse with peppermint sauce and chocolate cookie crumbles (Available at Satu’li Canteen Dec. 20 – Jan. 2)
- Menagerie Cupcake – Gingerbread cupcake with cream cheese frosting topped with a white chocolate bear (Available at Creature Comforts, Flame Tree Barbecue, and Restaurantosaurus Dec. 1–30)
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich – Vanilla Ice Cream sandwiched between two pumpkin cookies decorated with fall sprinkles (Available at Dino–Bite Snacks Nov. 1–30)
- Santa Mickey Mousse – White chocolate peppermint mousse dome on a brownie base, snowflake sprinkles, and chocolate Mickey ears (Available at Creature Comforts Dec. 1– Jan. 2)
- Spiked Frozen Apple Pie – Ole Smoky Apple Pie Moonshine with Minute Maid® Apple Juice and Cinnamon (Available at Block & Hans now – Dec. 31)
- Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Sneak Peek! Maple Bûche de Noël – Maple mousse and cranberry rolled in gingerbread chiffon cake
Be sure to stay tuned for Epcot’s annual Foodie Guide to the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays! The festival kicks off beginning on November 27 and runs until December 30.
Will you be trying any of these festive holiday treats? Do you have plans to visit Walt Disney World during the holidays this year? Tell us about it in the comments below or on our Facebook page.