It’s time to play the music! It’s time to light the lights! So now let’s get things started with The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II! Just when we thought the show couldn’t get any better, Disney updated the list of performers, confirming this Singalong will be the most sensational one yet!
Fans everywhere tuned in to The Disney Family Singalong a few weeks ago, and they haven’t stopped talking about it since! The show helped raise spirits and spread Disney magic through our favorite celebrities singing our favorite Disney songs! If you can’t get enough of The Disney Family Singalong we have good news. The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II will air this Sunday, May 10th!
The original Disney Family Singalong aired in April. This one hour celebration of music, family, and all things Disney, was just what we needed to bring Disney magic into all of our homes. The Singalong featured celebrities and their families, taking on familiar Disney hits from their homes!
Tune in this Sunday and follow the bouncing Mickey as it shares the lyrics to our favorite Disney hits!
Just last week Disney released the initial list of performers for The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II, and we could hardly contain our excitement!
Today, they’ve updated the list, and the surprises just keep on coming!
The Muppets will “raise the curtain” for us on the most sensational inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational show!
The rest of the updated list of performances are as follows.
- “A Whole New World”—Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
- “Almost There”—Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- “Baby Mine”—Katy Perry
- “Beauty and the Beast” – John Legend and Jennifer Hudson
- “Hakuna Matata”—Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
- “Part of Your World”—Halsey
- “Poor Unfortunate Souls”—Rebel Wilson
- “Remember Me”—Miguel feat. Christina Aguilera
- “Step in Time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”—Derek Hough, Julianne Hough, and Hayley Erbert
- “Try Everything”—Shakira
- “When I Am Older”—Josh Gad
- “You’ll Be in My Heart”—Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey, and Josh Strickland
- “Your Mother and Mine”—Sabrina Carpenter feat. Lang Lang
- “Zero to Hero”—Keke Palmer feat. Dancing with the Stars Pros Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Witney Carson, Val Chmerkovskiy, Jenna Johnson, Sasha Farber, and Emma Slater
And more surprise guests!
This show is sure to be sensational for sure! I can not wait to hear Rebel Wilson take on “Poor Unfortunate Souls!”
Be sure to tune in to ABC on Sunday, May 10 (thats Mother’s Day!) at 7pm for this Singalong. It’s sure to be a fun time!