Calling graduates of all ages…check out the details on this cool event happening soon at a Disney theme park.
Grad Night Reunion
Debuting on select nights this June at Disney California Adventure park, you can join in a reunion party filled with dancing, fun and nostalgia from graduation classes of the last six decades.
From good times to even better dance moves, this ticketed Disneyland After Dark event gives you after-hours access to Disney California Adventure. After the park closes to day guests, after event participants experience special offerings not typically available during the day. Read Maggie’s article HERE to see what dates it’s offered.
Check out all the new details below.
Dance and Sing the Decades Away
- Join a high-energy moving pep-rally on the parade route featuring Mickey’s glee club and Goofy’s dance team. There’s also music by the All-American College Band.
- In Cars Land, enjoy a Route 66 street party throwing back to the 60s, including “Hot-Rod.” Not only that, but be on the lookout for a DJ spinning classic tunes from the 60s, plus learn the Hully Gully and more with dance instructor “Cam.”
- In Hollywood Land, enjoy a graduating class dance party as a DJ plays multiple present-day hit tracks, including top genres, like Hip Hop, Cumbia, Reggae, Punk, Funk and more.
- In Pacific Wharf, sing all night long in our totally retro disco karaoke to the greatest disco hits of the 70s and 80s.
Capture Special Memories
- Guests will be able to capture photos with characters such as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Daisy, Chip and Dale in their graduation cap and gown outfits.
- Picture yourself aboard a school bus on your way to grad night.
The OG Hot Dog from Award Wieners in Hollywood Land sounds like a winner! Bacon-wrapped all-beef footlong hot dog with grilled onions, mayo, mustard, spicy ketchup and pickled jalapeño relish served on a toasted bun with choice of mandarin oranges or filmstrip fries.
Next, check out the Stupendous Sriracha and Bacon Pizza Slice from Pym Test Kitchen in Avengers Campus. Here, you’ll have spicy sriracha pizza with spicy candied bacon and fried eggs, served with kale Caesar salad.
Cheeseburger Mac Burger from Smokejumpers Grill in Grizzly Peak is next on the list. This double burger is topped with cheeseburger mac, burger sauce, pickles and cheese sauce served with crinkle-cut fries.
Also, you can try Berry Cereal shake from Schmoozies! in Hollywood Land. This vanilla ice cream shake with crunchy cereal topped with whipped cream and berry cereal sounds tasty.
Next, try the Unicorn Raspberry Cheesecake Ration from Terran Treats in Avengers Campus. This yellow raspberry-flavored spiral churro with cheesecake icing is sure to please!
There’s a Cherry Cone-vertible from Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land. It’s a vanilla soft serve served in a cinnamon bread cone with warm cherries.
Last, but not least is the Bling Bling Cereal Churro from Goofy’s Churro Cart. This classic churro is rolled in chocolate cookie crumbs topped with cereal mix and condensed milk.All that plus more equals yummy!
This sounds like such a fun night! Are you excited for this event? Please let us know in the comments below and on Facebook.