Great news for cheese lovers today out of EPCOT!
Food and Wine Festival
While we are still in the heart of the Flower and Garden Festival, today we have big news about the upcoming Food and Wine Festival for 2022!
Now, we have more great news to share about a fan favorite experience at the Food and Wine Festival: Emile’s Fromage Montage.
What is Emile’s Fromage Montage?
Through the duration of the Food and Wine Festival, from July 14th to November 19th, guests can participate in Emile’s Fromage Montage. This is a cheese crawl that celebrates unique flavors and combinations of cheese.
Guests who want to participate in this experience should use their Festival Passports as a guide to find the participating items from select global marketplaces. Guests collect stamps and bring their completed stamped passport to Shimmering Sips marketplace for a speciality prize unique to the festival.
New for 2022
This year, instead of requiring stamps from 5 specific options, guests can choose any 5 dishes from a list of 10 possible dishes to try! This is double the cheesy deliciousness and fun!
Offerings included in the 2022 Emile’s Fromage Montage include:
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese at the Swanky Saucy Swine Marketplace
- Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue at the Flavors from Fire Marketplace
- Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup at the India Marketplace
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese at the Germany Marketplace
- Raclette (any) at the Alps Marketplace
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey at the Greece Marketplace
- Pao de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread at the Brazil Marketplace
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll at the Canada Marketplace
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts (Available Beginning August 15) at the Hawaii Marketplace
- Mac and Cheese (Any…Available Beginning August 15) at the Mac and Eats Marketplace
Do you love cheese and do these menu items sound delicious? Do you hope to participate in Emile’s Fromage Montage or have you participated in the past? Comment below or on our Facebook page to continue the conversation.