Eat to the Beat returns this year to Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival. See the lineup below!
Food and Wine Festival
The International Food and Wine Festival returns to Epcot this year! This is one of my (Monica) favorite festivals and has the best food in my opinion. Like the last few years, the festival will start in July (July 14 to be exact) and end on November 19.
We shared a first look recently at what all will be offered, which you can read about HERE.
Eat to the Beat
A variety of performers will take the stage at the America Gardens Theater on select nights throughout the festival. Shows will run at 5:30, 6:45, and 8:00 nightly. Here is the lineup so far:
- July 14-15 – Baha Men
- July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
- Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
- Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
- Sept. 23-24 – BBMak
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
- Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
- Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
- Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
The entire lineup is not determined yet, but we will be sure to share if any new performers are added in the coming weeks and months.
Do you want reserved seating for any of the above shows? You can purchase a dining package at select Epcot restaurants and enter the theater before the standby line. Reservations open up on May 24.
The Disney website is giving us an error when we try to access the dining package page, but in the past you could choose from four table-service restaurants and two quick-service spots to get reserved seating.
Are you going to Food and Wine this year? Which band will you see? Let us know in the comments below and on Facebook.