Disney World’s theme parks are open, and the resort hotels are gradually reopening as well. We now have a firm reopening date for Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. Read on for more details.
Hotels Open for Booking
Disney is continuing to follow their phased reopening plan. They are gradually opening hotels throughout the resort.
Below is the list of hotels that are currently OPEN and available for booking:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Additional Hotels Opening
If you visit Disney’s “Know Before You Go” page you will find information regarding when the next hotels are set to open. Below you will find the most up-to-date information.
|October 16||Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort|
|November 1||Disney’s Art of Animation Resort|
|Summer 2021||Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort|
Coronado Springs Delayed
Disney had previously announced that Coronado Springs would open on October 14, 2020. It now shows that they will be opening on October 16, 2020. There has been no explanation why there is a delay by two days.
The NBA was staying at the Gran Destino Tower. Read about the NBA and where they are also stayed HERE.
Resorts With no Opening Date
There are several hotels with NO reopening date. These hotels are:
- Disney’s All-Stars Resorts
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (non-dvc)
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney shares on their website regarding the update on Beach Club Resort and Boardwalk Inn’s status change:
While reopening dates were previously shared for Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, these Disney Resort hotels will remain closed until further notice, as the reopening timeline continues to be reevaluated.
Will this change at Coronado Springs impact your vacation? Let us know on the Kenny the Pirate Facebook page. Don’t forget to join the KtP crew page too!
Yacht Club is available for booking too, I think.