As Epcot continues to undergo a massive transformation, reductions in operating hours for some attractions are now joining the list of changes to Epcot’s schedule.
Beginning February 23, guests visiting Epcot will notice several operating hours to shows and attractions have been reduced. After these changes takes effect, three attractions will no longer operate during evening Extra Magic Hours.
These changes will even impact the new films that recently debuted at Epcot, including Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along and Awesome Planet.
The following attractions will see adjustments in the operating times after February 23.
- All Kidcot locations: Closing at 8:00 p.m. (currently closing at 9:00 p.m.)
- American Adventure: Last show to take place at 8:15 p.m. (currently closing at 9:00 p.m.)
- Awesome Planet: Last show to take place at 8:00 p.m. (currently closing at 9:00 p.m.)
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along: Last show to take place at 6:00 p.m. (currently closing at 7:00 p.m.)
- Canada Far and Wide: Last show to take place at 8:00 p.m. (currently closing at 9:00 p.m.)
- Impressions de France: Operating from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (currently open from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- Reflections of China: Last show to take place at 8:10 p.m. (currently closing at 9:00 p.m.)
In addition, beginning February 23, the following attractions will no longer be included in evening Extra Magic Hours.
- American Adventure
- Awesome Planet
- Canada Far and Wide
Be sure to keep checking back here at Kenny the Pirate, for up to date information about the continued transformation of Epcot.
Epcot is in the midst of a rather large transformation.
Currently, Test Track, one of Epcot’s most popular rides, is closed for refurbishment. Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure has come to end, and we just saw the closing of Electric Umbrella and Pin Traders.
With the addition of reduced hours to many of Epcot’s attractions, many guests are wondering if Epcot is really worth a visit. As frustrating as these changes are now, Epcot is going to be remarkable when the transformation is complete. I believe it will be worth the wait!
What do you think of these changes to many attractions operating hours? Will this impact your upcoming Epcot plans? Let us know on Kenny the Pirate’s Facebook Page, or join our crew and continue the discussion.