Need an excuse to go on a Disney cruise? Get all the details on this special offer below!
Book a magical Disney cruise by February 14, 2020 and pay only half of your required deposit on the day you make your reservation.
This offer is valid on any new reservation for a 4-night or longer Disney cruise departing between June 20, 2020 and May 31, 2021.
The remaining deposit balance is due at the time of final payment.
Embark on a tropical 4-night or longer cruise to the Caribbean or the Bahamas—or choose from one of the other fun-filled itineraries to Alaska, Europe, Mexico and beyond.
Chart a course from Texas, New Orleans or Florida on an unforgettable 4-, 5-, 6- or 7-night Bahamian cruise and discover a tropical world awash with sand and surf, including a visit to Disney’s private island, Disney Castaway Cay—home to sunbathing, swimming, biking trails, games, open-air barbeques and more.
Sail from Florida, Texas, New Orleans or Puerto Rico to find paradise on a 4-night or longer voyage to the sun-kissed Caribbean, where you can swim, sunbathe and soak up the fun at Disney’s private island, Disney Castaway Cay. You can also shop for unique handmade goods, explore fascinating historic sites and savor the local cuisine of the scenic ports of call that include Tortola, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, San Juan, Cozumel, Falmouth and more.
Stroll through quiet seaside hamlets steeped in history and natural beauty—where gold prospectors once walked and exciting wildlife like bears and moose roam free—on a 7-night Alaskan cruise from Vancouver. Navigate the Inside Passage to once-thriving mining towns or catch a glimpse of majestic whales in the sea.
Vibrant culture and timeless allure are yours to discover on a 5-night or longer adventure amid the seaside villages and historic cosmopolitan cities of Northern Europe and the Mediterranean—the cradle of Western civilization. From Dover, Barcelona, Copenhagen or Civitavecchia (Rome), retreat to landmark destinations along the British Isles, set your sights on picturesque ports of call amid the Norwegian Fjords or find fun in the sun in Spain, Italy, and the French Riviera.
Journey along the Baja Peninsula from San Diego, California to Mexico on a 4-, 5- or 7-night Mexican Riviera cruise and drop anchor in enchanting ports of call that include Ensenada, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas. Sunbathe along white-sand beaches, snorkel amid translucent waters teeming with vibrant sea life, hunt for souvenirs in historic seaside neighborhoods and savor the flavor of authentic Mexican cooking at charming open-air restaurants along the way.
Escape on a 5-night Halloween on the High Seas getaway from New York to King’s Wharf, an idyllic island hotspot boasting breathtaking beaches and unique activities galore. Pack your days with fun-filled quests like a visit to the stunning Crystal Caves and Fantasy Caves, shopping in Hamilton or snorkeling amidst vibrant coral reefs. Plus, celebrate Halloween like never before—aboard a ship packed with treats, tricks, and spooky surprises, from elaborate décor to themed entertainment.
What’s Included on a Disney Cruise
From the moment you step on board to your last wave goodbye, your vacation includes almost everything you and your family could hope for—and much more.
- Enchanting Entertainment: Delight in Broadway-caliber musicals, lively deck parties and fireworks at sea (fireworks on most cruises).
- Spacious Staterooms: Designed for Families: extra space and storage, sitting area, and split bath to allow more people to get ready at the same time.
- Disney’s Private Island: Relax in paradise with beach chairs, umbrellas, waterslides and a buffet lunch (on most Bahamian and Caribbean cruises).
- Variety of Dining Options: Enjoy upscale restaurants, buffets, poolside snacks, and 24-hour room service.
- Imaginative Youth Clubs: Play in themed clubs for every age, staffed by specially trained Disney counselors.
- Nightclubs & Lounges: Discover adults-only areas that include a variety of bars and pubs.
- Pools & Recreation: Splash it up in freshwater pools and waterslides at sea.
Important Details Regarding the 50% Off the Required Deposit Offer
- Remaining deposit balance due at time of final payment.
- Valid for new bookings only on sailings booked by February 14, 2020.
- Valid on all 4-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 20, 2020 and May 31, 2021.
- This offer is valid from December 20, 2019 through February 14, 2020.
- U.S., Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Columbia, Peru and Chile only.
- No code is needed.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers and discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
How to Book This Special Offer
To make a reservation for one of the above cruises, reserve online, call (866) 325-2175 or contact your travel agent. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.