Disneyland will again host “AP Days” as a part of celebrating it’s Annual Passholders. As part of the celebration, the Disneyland resort will offer special meet and greets.
From September 6 through the 18 the theme for the AP Days celebration will be Halloweentime. Disneyland Annual Passholders will be given the opportunity to meet Donald in his Wizard costume and Goofy in his Skeleton costume. Skeleton Goofy isn’t terribly special, as he appears daily in Disneyland, but Wizard Donald isn’t a regular occurrence.
From September 19 through October 2 Disneyland Annual Passholders will be able to meet Pocahontas with Meeko and Minnie in her classic Revolutionary War era costume.
Each meet and greet session will be held at Stage 12 in Hollywoodland in Disney California Adventure.
In addition to the meet and greets Disneyland APs will be provided a showcase demonstrating the upcoming changes for the Tower of Terror to a Guardians of the Galaxy themed attraction. There will also be a special photo op in the Paradise Gazebo.
- A complimentary button series created for Annual Passholders—with a new button each Monday! (while supplies last)
- Complimentary recipe cards, distributed at Paradise Garden Grill and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta
- Wonderful merchandise at Seaside Souvenirs and the Studio Store on Hollywood Blvd., including an Annual Passholders t-shirt with special AP Days art and Annual Passholder pins, water bottles and lanyards, while supplies last
- Family-friendly activities including presentations by Disney experts and color/crafting activities for kids
- Fun, self-guided activities
- Special activities for Annual Passholders and much more!