For a stress-free Disney or Universal Studios vacation, let the FREE expert planners at Royal Carriage Vacations take care of every detail including dining reservations, applying discounts, and onboard cruise credit.
Venture back through the last century of storytelling and look forward to a limitless future of Disney with its most dedicated fans!
Destination D23 Event
The last 100 years have been filled with hope, innovation, and magic that has all been made possible by so many Disney fans. Those in attendance will be able to celebrate beloved moments and memories with behind-the-scenes stories, and special guests and performances.
At this event, you’ll get a sneak peek at Disney’s boundless future, be among the first to access exclusive shopping opportunities, and experience plenty of surprises at this fan-favorite event at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort.
All guests will receive access to the following D23-exclusive experiences:
- Guaranteed seats at all Destination D23 panels and presentations on Saturday, September 9, and Sunday, September 10, 2023
- D23 member-exclusive Mickey’s of Glendale pop-up shop
- D23 member-exclusive The Walt Disney Company Store pop-up shop
- D23 member-exclusive Ink & Paint Marketplace
- A special exhibit from the Walt Disney Archives
- Commemorative gifts, including a pin, lanyard, credential, and gift bag created exclusively for the event
Destination D23 takes place on September 9 & 10 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
At Destination D23, you’ll be thrilled by the following presentations.
Disney archivists, historians, Imagineers, Cast Members, Disney Legends and luminaries in two days of programming worthy of the first century of Disney—and beyond!
Join Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro as he hosts a fun and entertaining presentation about what makes a Disney experience so magical and memorable for guests and fans around the world.
Dial the clock back to 1923 and learn about Walt and Roy Disney’s Journey to California, and the earliest days of The Walt Disney Company—from the Disney Brothers Studio to the Alice Comedies, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and how everyone’s favorite mouse became a superstar!
Get weird with the Walt Disney Archives and experience 100 years of “Weird Disney” moments in the Centennial edition of a Destination D23 fan-favorite!
Journey through Disney’s history of optimism and innovation with the people that are part of a rich history of storytellers and inventors, beginning with Walt Disney’s relentless optimism and innovative spirit, and leading us to some of the bright minds who are shaping Disney’s boundless future.
Go down the rabbit hole to discover the “Disney you didn’t know” as the Walt Disney Archives uncovers some of the most astonishing Disney discoveries, connections, and little-known facts that will change everything—or at least some things—you thought you knew about the Disney universe.
- A special exhibit from the Walt Disney Archives and Walt Disney Imagineering celebrating 100 years of Disney.
- Mickey’s of Glendale—the Walt Disney Imagineering campus store returns with a pop-up shop at the event featuring a selection of exclusive Destination D23 and Walt Disney Imagineering merchandise available for purchase. Trading pins for this event will be offered to attendees through a RSP opportunity.
- The Walt Disney Company Store—for the first time, D23 Gold Members on the East Coast will have access to a pop-up version of the official Walt Disney Company Store, featuring both employee and D23 member-exclusive merchandise! Please note that limited-edition trading pins for this event will be offered to attendees exclusively through a RSP opportunity.
- Ink & Paint Marketplace—attendees will also have the opportunity to shop at this marketplace of exclusive Disney partners for exciting products from around The Walt Disney Company!
To attend this event, you must be a Gold D23 member. D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest for either regular or preferred seating. D23 Gold Members will be required to log in with their D23 Gold Membership when reserving tickets.
Tickets for general seating cost $329 (+$7 Processing) per ticket. There are a limited number of preferred seats that give attendees seats closer to the stage. These can be purchased for $549 (+$7 Processing) per ticket. Tickets go on sale on Tuesday, March 14, 2023, at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET.
Tickets go on sale on Tuesday, March 14, 2023.
Have you attended a D23 event or are you planning to attend one in the future? Please let us know in the comments below and share this post with a friend.