Don’t miss this chance to spend even more time in the parks with these unique ticketed events available for a limited time.
After Hour Events
We’re thrilled that After Hours Events have returned in 2023! Wish you could experience even more magic and adventure in less time? Now you can with a ticket to the Disney After Hours events.
There are many ways to enjoy the Walt Disney World Parks with fewer guests. Guests staying at select Deluxe Walt Disney World Resorts can enjoy Extended Evening Hours at both Magic Kingdom and EPCOT on select nights. Also, Disneyland rotates After Hours Events such as Sweethearts Nite earlier this month.
Bop into a blast from the past and venture into a galaxy far, far away with two more themed “nites” this spring! After Dark Throwback Nite and Star Wars Nite are returning soon! At these popular after-hours events, you’ll enjoy themed entertainment, beloved Disney characters, one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, specialty menu items, merchandise and memories to last a lifetime!
These After Dark events begin with a three-hour pre-party from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. PT at Disneyland Park, then the private party begins from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. PT. Guests can ride some popular attractions after regular park hours with less wait!
Plus, you’ll receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the party, along with commemorative keepsakes including a souvenir credential and event guide map, so you’ll always remember your Disneyland After Dark experience!
After Dark: Throwback Nite
This one-of-a-kind event happens on April 18 & 20, 2023, at Disneyland Park.
Dress up in your favorite flashback fashions for Disneyland After Dark: Throwback Nite. This is an after-hours soiree inspired by the debonair days of the ‘50s and ‘60s. Take a trip down memory lane to relive Disney’s classic past with music and entertainment that pay tribute to the first decade of Disneyland Park.
Mickey Mouse and his friends will sport retro outfits, along with visits from some nostalgic characters, which will make for great photo moments!
Dress up in your favorite retro-costume to meet your favorite Nostalgic Disney characters on April 18 & 20, 2023.
Here are some additional highlights of what you’ll enjoy:
- Gaze upon “Fantasy in the Sky,” a nighttime spectacular giving a nod to the same-named fireworks display that first illuminated the night in Disneyland park in 1957!
- Do the twist, the mashed potato and bunny hop your way to dance parties around Disneyland park with bands and deejays inspired by the era.
- Snack like it’s 1955 with treats that are inspired by the park’s early days, made once again just for this event!
- Picture yourself in vintage photo backdrops of attractions and posters from yesteryear like Skyway or Autopia, and from timeless Disney films captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers at the party.
- Enjoy after-hours access to iconic Disneyland attractions such as Peter Pan’s Flight, Pirates of the Caribbean and Jungle Cruise.
- Enjoy pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required.
After Dark: Star Wars Nite
These Star Wars themed After Dark events take place on May 2, 4, 8 & 11, 2023, at Disneyland Park.
Live your own epic Star Wars adventure with these amazing things taking place during the event:
- Watch “Star Wars: Celebrate the Nite” as fireworks illuminate the skies above Disneyland Park. This pyrotechnic spectacle is set to the powerful music of Star Wars films.
- Prepare for Captain Phasma and her Stormtroopers during the March of the First Order in Tomorrowland, as they search for a Resistance spy.
- You may encounter travelers across the galaxy like Tusken Raiders and Jawas.
- Get ready to master a lightsaber! Attend the Lightsaber Instructional demonstration, where you will learn to handle a lightsaber through a series of elite moves, sure to bring out your inner Jedi!
- Picture yourself in dynamic photo backdrops featuring some of the galaxy’s favorite heroes and villains, captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers at the party.
- Explore themed snacks such as galactic churros and other out-of-this-world sweets!
- Begin your adventure with pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland Park starting at 6 p.m. with no theme park reservation required.
Star Wars themed After Dark events take place on May 2, 4, 8 & 11, 2023, at Disneyland Park.
A limited number of these Disneyland After Dark tickets will go on pre-sale for Magic Key holders beginning Feb. 21, 2023 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT). On Feb. 23, 2023 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT), tickets will go on sale to the general public and are subject to availability so act quickly!
Have you attended an After Dark Event? Or would you like to go to one? Please share your thoughts in the comments below and share this post with a friend.