EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays is back! Take a look booth pricing so you don’t miss a single holiday treat!
Festival of the Holidays
The holiday season is truly magical at EPCOT. Festival of the Holidays is an amazing experience where guests can enjoy the beautiful candlelight processional, enjoy delicious holiday food booths, take part in a fun scavenger hunt, cookie stroll, and enjoy great entertainment! There’s brand new merchandise that you can check out HERE, along with a new indoor location for Santa Claus.
Also, starting today, guests can ride Guardians of the Galaxy with a new holiday remix! Be sure to grab your boarding group or purchase an Individual Lightning Lane to experience it. Spaceship Earth even has its own light show for the Festival of the Holidays.
Recently, we shared holiday booths menus HERE. Each of EPCOT’s festivals features a wide variety of treats, savory dishes, and sips for guests of all ages to enjoy. You’ll find theme located around the World Showcase, and closer to EPCOT’s entrance near Port of Entry and near the Imagination! pavilion. Now, we have prices to go along with the menus!
The Festival of the Holidays began today and runs through December 30. Today, we’re taking you on a picture tour of all of the fantastic offerings, including prices.
American Holiday Table
Enjoy a seasonal traditional dishes reminiscent of grandma’s cooking at the American Adventure Pavilion.
- Slow-roasted Turkey with BEN’S ORIGINAL Stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, and cranberry sauce $6.00
- Blackened Catfish with Hoppin’ John and comeback sauce (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) $6.50
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookie (Cookie Stroll) $3.00
- Gulf Stream Brewing Whiteout Sails Wit Beer $5.50/$9.00
- 3 Daughters Brewing Eggnog White Porter $5.50/$9.00
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Peppermint Chocolate Stout $5.50/$9.00
- Beer Flight $10.00
Head to Germany to help yourself to heartwarming holiday dishes and refreshing beverages.
- Pork Schnitzel with mushroom sauce, Spätzle, and braised red cabbage $6.50
- Cheese Fondue in a Bread Bowl with steamed baby vegetables and marble potatoes $8.25
- Linzer Cookie (Cookie Stroll) $3.00
- Possmann Pure Hard Apple Cider $5.50/9.00
- The Tank Brewing Co. Prost! Fest Bier $5.50/9.00
- Ayinger Brewery Celebrator Doppelbock $5.50/9.00
- Regional Riesling $6.50
- Glühwein: House-made hot spiced wine $9.50
- Beer Flight $10.00
Chestnuts and Good Cheer
This new location near Test Track offers cinnamon-glazed nuts and holiday beverages. I (Susan) love the holiday name here too!
- Cinnamon-glazed Almonds (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) $5.50
- Cinnamon-glazed Cashews (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) $5.50
- Cinnamon-glazed Pecans (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) $5.50
- Fire-roasted Chestnuts (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) $6.00
- Hot Cocoa (Non-alcoholic) $3.75
- T.G. Lee Eggnog (Non-alcoholic) $4.00
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Hazel Nutty-Cracker Sweet Stout $5.50/$9.00
- Hot Cocoa with Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey, whipped cream, and candied nuts $11.50
- T.G. Lee Eggnog with Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey $11.50
- Firenog: T.G. Lee Eggnog with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky $11.50
Get ready for double the fun at the Holiday Hearth! It’s located inside the Odyssey Pavilion, and you can also meet Santa here.
- Red Velvet Mini Bundt Cake with cream cheese icing $4.75
- Salted Caramel Spaceship Earth Cookie $5.50
- Snowball Cookies $4.00
- Peppermint Bark (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) $6.50
- Mouse Crunch made with M&M’S chocolate candies $6.50
- Maple Bûche de Noël: Maple mousse and cranberry rolled in gingerbread chiffon cake $5.00
- Gingerbread Cookie (Cookie Stroll) $3.00
- Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic) $3.75
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (non-alcoholic) $3.75
- 3 Daughters Brewing Winter Spiced Lager $5.50/$9.00
- BrewDog Hoppy Christmas IPA $5.50/$9.00
- Wicked Weed Brewing Milk & Cookies Imperial Milk Stout $5.50/$9.00
- Cocoa Candy Cane: Hot Cocoa with peppermint schnapps $12.50
- Beer Flight $10.00
Holiday Sweets & Treats
Rock around the Christmas tree with tasty desserts and festive sips sure to top the “nice” list.
- Hot Cocoa (Non-alcoholic) $3.75
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake featuring Twinings Peppermint Cheer Tea (Non-alcoholic)
- Breckenridge Brewery Christmas Ale $5.50/$9.00
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Coquito Beer $5.50/$9.00
- Brew Hub S’mores Porter $5.50/$9.00
- Hot Cocoa with assorted alcoholic cordials (Baileys Irish Cream, Frangelico Liqueur, or Fireball Cinnamon Whisky) $11.50
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake featuring Twinings Peppermint Cheer Tea and Whipped Cream Vodka $11.50
- Beer Flight $10.00
Located between France and Morocco, sink your teeth into classic deli noshes with a side of New York flair.
- Pastrami on Rye with house-made pickles and deli mustard $5.50
- Smoked Salmon Potato Latke (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) $5.75
- Potato Latkes (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based Item) $4.25
- Sufganiyot: Mini jelly-filled doughnuts $3.75
- Black and White Cookie (Plant-based Item) (Cookie Stroll) $3.00
- Brooklyn Brewery Winter IPA $5.50/$9.00
- Frozen New York Whiskey Sour featuring Manifest Whiskey and Manischewitz Blackberry Wine (New) $11.50
Mexico booths are some of my favorite, and this one is no exception!
- Giant Tostada de Barbacoa: Braised barbacoa beef on a giant tostada with chipotle black bean purée, salsa verde, queso cotija, crema Mexicana, and pickled onion (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) $10.50
- Cochinita Pibil Tamal: Cochinita pibil in corn masa topped with Pipián sauce, queso cotija, and crema Mexicana (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) $8.00
- Dulce de Leche Churros sprinkled with cinnamon-sugar $6.25
- Pomegranate Margarita: Ilegal Mezcal Joven, black currant liqueur, pomegranate, and ginger juice with a hibiscus salt rim (New) $13.75
- Horchata Margarita: Centinela Blanco Tequila, Abasolo Corn Whisky, Agua de Horchata, and a hint of cinnamon-infused mezcal $13.25
- Holiday Cerveza: Cielito Lindo Artisanal Mexican Beer blended for the holiday season (New) $11.00
Le Marche De Noel
While checking out Père Noël at France, stop in for one of EPCOT’s most popular booths here, Le Marche De Noel.
- Napoleon de Saumon Fumé en Brioche: Smoked salmon napoleon with layers of smoked salmon, dill mousse, and crème fraîche mousse served in brioche $8.95
- Rôti de Jambon Sauce Moutarde à l’ancienne, Pommes Dauphine: Roasted ham with mushrooms, pearl onions, bacon, mustard sauce, and puff potatoes (New) $7.75
- Macaron en Sucette, Ganache à la Menthe Poivrée et aux Chocolats Valrhona: Macaron lollipop with peppermint and Valrhona chocolate ganache (New) $9.25
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Martini: Grey Goose La Vanille Vodka, vodka, chocolate milk, and whipped cream $13.95
- Côté Mas Syrah-Grenache (New) $6.75
- Spiced Pumpkin Punch: Rhum Clement VSOP Vieux Agricole, spiced pumpkin purée, and oat milk (New) $13.50
- Cranberry Mimosa: Pol Remy Sparkling Wine with orange juice and cranberry syrup $9.50
Savor the flavor of fabulous, festive food and beverages from the islands of Hawaii found near the Port of Entry just before entering World Showcase.
- Kālua Pork with Okinawa sweet potatoes and mango salad $5.50
- Lomi Lomi Salmon with tomatoes, onions, salmon roe, yuzu-mayonnaise, and yuca chips (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) $6.00
- Haupia: Hawaiian coconut pudding with candied macadamia nuts and coconut $4.50
- Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave Golden Ale $5.50/$9.50
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine $12.50
- Melon Breeze with Spiced Rum $14.00
Also located near the Port of Entry, Nochebuena Cocina features delicious plant-based offering while celebrating the happiest season of the year!
- IMPOSSIBLE Chorizo Tamale with plant-based cotija cheese and spicy red Chile sauce (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based Item) $5.50
- Pernil: Mojo Pork with tostones and ketchup-mayonnaise (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) $5.50
- Alfajores: Vanilla shortbread cookie with dulce de leche and coconut (New) (Cookie Stroll) $3.00
- 81 Bay Brewing Co. Horchata Beer $5.50/$9.00
- Chai Ginger Mule featuring Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka $11.50
- Peanut Stew with sweet potatoes, mustard greens, and roasted peanuts $5.25
Beverages ($11.25 each):
- UFO Beer Company
- Triple Berry Teleporter
- Fruited Wheat Beer
- Boulevard Brewing Quirk Cranberry Apple Cinnamon Seltzer (New)
Have yourself a merry little meal—tempt taste buds with popular plates and potables from the China Pavilion!
- Chicken Skewer with creamy peanut sauce $6.75
- Beef and Noodle Soup Bowl with slow-braised beef shank, green onion, and house-made chili oil (New) $9.25
- Vegetable Spring Rolls with citrus sauce (New) $5.25
- Lucky Foo Pale Ale $$5.25/$9.00
- Kung Fu Master with Tito’s Vodka, Triple Sec, mango, orange juice, and soda water $14.50
- Marco Boba with amaretto, iced coffee, whole milk, and boba pearls $13.50
- The Lucky Mo with SKYY Infusions Vodka, peach schnapps, piña colada mix, orange juice, and soda water $13.75
Please your palate with an array of festive dishes and drinks served at the Japan Pavilion.
- Sushi Tree: Sushi Roll with krab meat and cream cheese topped with tempura, Ikura salmon roe, and spicy mayonnaise $7.50
- New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat soba noodles in a hot dashi soup with yuzu, shrimp tempura, kamaboko fish cake, and chopped green onion $8.50
- Mochi Cake: Gooey rice cake made with rice flour and served with Hojicha cream, strawberry, tangerine, and sweet red beans $6.00
- Ichigo Milk Boba: Cranberry and yuzu cream drink featuring Japanese Calpico Soft Drink and popping strawberry boba pearls (Non-alcoholic) (New) $6.50
- Japanese Christmas Punch: Shōchū, Plum wine, cranberry, and lemon (New) $8.00
- Ozeki Sake Platinum: Junmai Daiginjo $8.00
- Brew Hub Strawberry Lager (New) $5.00/$9.50
The Donut Box
You’ll find The Donut Box filled with holidays sweets near Test Track.
- Croissant Donut with cinnamon-sugar $6.00
- Holiday Yeast Donut with vanilla icing and red and white sprinkles (New) $5.00
- Chocolate Peppermint Donut $5.00
- Eggnog and Cream-filled Donut with cinnamon icing and crumbled gingersnap cookies $5.00
- The Donut Box $18.00
- Gingerbread Milkshake (Non-alcoholic) $4.50
- Coppertail Brewing Co. Gingerbread Stout $5.50/$9.50
- Gingerbread Milkshake with whipped cream vodka $11.50
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
Travel to the Morocco Pavilion for delicious kebabs and cocktails.
- Grilled Kebabs with carrot-chickpea salad and garlic aïoli $5.75
- Lamb Kefta (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Chermoula Chicken (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Stone-baked Moroccan Bread with hummus, chermoula, and Zhoug dips
- 3 Daughters Brewing Cranberry Cider $5.50/$9.00
- Woodchuck Winter Chill Hard Cider $5.50/$9.00
- Ciderboys Mad Bark Hard Cider $5.50/$9.00
- Fig Cocktail with sparkling wine, fig vodka, and cranberry juice $11.50
- Cider Flight $10.00
Next, savor a seasonal take on some of the world’s best-loved food and beverages at the Italy Pavilion!
- Tortellini in Brodo: Five-cheese tortellini with house-made aromatic winter truffle broth and chives (New) $9.50
- Salmone alla Siciliana: Cured salmon tartare, Sicilian blood orange, pistachios, and basil (New) $8.50
- Panettone: Panettone bread pudding and vanilla cream (New) $7.00
- Prosecco $11.50
- Moscato $12.00
- Banfi Rosa Regale $12.00
- Italian Sangria Red or White $12.00
- Italian Margarita with tequila and limoncello $12.00
- Peroni Pilsner $6.50/$11.00
Travel to the Great White North at the Canada Pavilion to locate the Yukon booth.
Select Dishes featuring Melissa’s Produce:
- Seared Scallops with parsnip silk, apple chutney, and hazelnut croquant $6.75
- Beef Bourguignon with crushed potatoes $6.00
- SNICKERS-Doodle Cookie made with SNICKERS bar pieces (Cookie Stroll) $3.00
- Frozen Coffee (Non-alcoholic) $4.50
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Peanut Butter Banana Porter $5.50/$9.00
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Maple Cookie Blonde Ale $5.50/$9.00
- Collective Arts Coffee Maple Porter $5.50/$9.00
- Regional Icewine $14.50
- Regional Red Wine $8.50
- Frozen Coffee with Tap 357 Whisky $12.50
- Beer Flight $10.00
Are you going to the Festival of the Holidays this season? If so, which one of these dishes will you try? Please let us know your thoughts in the comments or feel free to share your thoughts with us on our Facebook Page.