Spring is (almost) here, and we can’t wait for Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival! Guests love to check out all of the magnificent topiaries and beautiful gardens this festival has to offer. Check out the full list of what you can expect to see this year.
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
Epcot’s beautiful International Flower & Garden Festival runs from March 2-July 4, 2022. The festival features some of the most beautiful gardens and topiaries, delicious food booths, fun merchandise, and more!
My favorite part of the festival is always checking out the new and returning topiaries around Epcot. I am always in awe of these fantastic creations!
Disney has released a list of topiaries we will see this year.
This year, we will see several returning topiaries and some new ones inspired by Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary as well!
- Goofy Topiary and Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake – Main Entrance
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator – Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – near Imagination!
Flower & Garden features some spectacular gardens as well. Check out the list of Global Gardens at this year’s festival!
- Blossoms of Fragrance Garden Presented by Scentsy (NEW) – World Showcase Bridge
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents – World Discovery
- Floating Gardens – World Nature
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration
- Bambi’s Butterfly House – World Nature near Imagination!
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk near Imagination!
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Imagination! Walkway
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
- Extraordinary Orchids – Mexico Pavilion
- Bold Bromeliads – World Nature by The Land Pavilion
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
- Alpine Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
- France Bouquet Garden (NEW) – France
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings®
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery near Mission: SPACE
- Green Landing Family Play Zone – World Discovery
Will you be heading to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival to check out the topiaries and Global Gardens this year? Let us know in the comments below, or tell us on Facebook.