Do you enjoy the Disney Parks at night? Select Resort Guests will be able to enjoy Extended Evening Hours starting in October. Check out this full list of attractions that will be offered in these extended evening hours and also see the first dates listed for extended hours in November.
Extended Evening Hours
In honor of the Magic Kingdom’s 50th anniversary, Walt Disney World is offering extended hours for select dates for select Guests. What does that mean excactly?
Guests staying at Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotelscan enjoy these extended hours. These Resorts include the following:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Deluxe Villa Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’ Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas and Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas: Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas: Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disneys’ BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
You can check out some of these new extended hours in October HERE.
There is nothing quite like Disney attractions at night. Check our top nighttime attractions HERE. Now Walt Disney World has shared a full list of attractions that can be enjoyed during these Extended Evening Hours at both EPCOT and the Magic Kingdom.
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along
- Frozen Ever After
- Gran Fiesta Tour
- Mission: Space
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- “it’s a small world”
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Haunted Mansion
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Barnstormer
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
November Dates Added
We now have November dates added for the Extended Evening Hours. Guests staying at select Resorts can enjoy EPCOT on Monday, November 1st from 10pm until midnight.
Select Resort Guests can enjoy extended hours in EPCOT on November 1st and at Magic Kingdom on November 3rd.
Also Guests visiting Magic Kingdom on Wednesday, November 3rd can enjoy extra hours from 9:00pm until 11:00pm.
What do you think of these Extended Evening Hours? Which attractions do you think should also be included? Will you be enjoying these Extended Evening Hours on your upcoming trip? Share your thoughts with us on our Facebook Page.