Have you heard? Boma is reopening as the first BUFFET in over a year! There are all new buffet menu items for this Disney World reopening.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is set to reopen next week, which means Boma is reopening this week in anticipation! This is a fan-favorite meal for many who visit the Most Magical Place on Earth. You can see why Jamie loves it so much in her review.
Boma’s reopening also signifies another important milestone: the return of buffets at Disney World. All buffets are now all-you-care-to-enjoy plated meals or family-style meals. It has been over a year and a half since we last saw a buffet at Disney. The wait is about to be over.
But, don’t expect the same menu items as before! Boma features an all new menu for breakfast and dinner buffets. Let’s check them out below.
Breakfast Buffet – Partial Listing
- Breakfast Muffins
- Bacon and Sausage
- Carved Ham
- Turkey Bobotie
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Deviled Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Hard-boiled Eggs
- Avocado, Papaya, Grapefruit Salad
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding
- Coconut Steel-cut Oatmeal
- Omelets: Ham and Swiss | Western with Ham, Peppers, Onions, Cheddar | Egg White with Roasted Red Pepper, Spinach, Feta | Plant-based Bobotie
- Sticky Buns
- Composed Yogurt Parfait
Various specialty beverages will be available. Breakfast is $29 per adult and $16 per child, making this one of the most reasonably priced fixed price meals at Disney World.
Dinner Buffet – Partial Listing
- Assorted Breads: French Rolls, Mealie Bread and Butter
- Pita with Hummus and Coriander
- Berbere-Chickpea Salad
- Tunisian Couscous and Shrimp Salad
- North African Cauliflower Salad
- Spiced Green Beans with Golden Raisins
- Black-Eyed Peas, Greens and Chakalaka
- Peanut Rice
- Penne Pasta, Marinara and Meatballs
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Chicken Bites
- Sweet Corn Pudding
- Olive Oil Herbed-crushed Potatoes
- Senagalase Yassa-style Salmon
Various alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages will be available at dinner.
Dinner is $49 per adult and $27 per child, which is more in line with what we expect to pay for a buffet/all-you-can-eat experience on property.
We expect to see more menu items in the future since these are just partial offerings. Anything you were hoping to see come back? Are you satisfied with the above menus? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook.