For a stress-free Disney or Universal Studios vacation, let the FREE expert planners at Royal Carriage Vacations take care of every detail including dining reservations, applying discounts, and onboard cruise credit.
Do you love visiting all of the theme parks in Orlando? Do you love riding roller coasters? How about the chance to be paid to ride rollercoasters for THREE whole weeks in sunny Orlando?
How fun would it be to tour the Orlando theme parks like Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando and get paid to enjoy your time? With this contest, one fan and his/her family will win this trip of a lifetime!
Ocean Florida is currently running an offer to be a Florida Theme Park Tester. If you apply, you will have the opportunity to visit various theme parks across Orlando for three whole weeks during April/May!
You will be asked to provide feedback on each park based on the following criteria:
- Overall experience
- Quality and variety of food & drink
- Souvenirs & brand merchandise
- Suitability for families/couples
- Thrill factor for each ride, show, and display
- Photo ops
Successful applicants must be familiar with social media and also take fantastic photos and video content of their experience, as well as a daily video diary. Applicants are encouraged to share their experiences on their own Instagram account too.
Some parks that you will visit if you are chosen to be a theme park tester include:
Walt Disney World Resort
- Magic Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom
- Hollywood Studios
- Blizzard Beach
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Disney Springs
Universal Orlando Resort
- Universal Studios
- Islands of Adventure
- Volcano Bay
- City Walk
- Wild Florida
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
- Busch Gardens
- Discovery Cove
If that does not tempt your fancy, then maybe these perks will. Each applicant will receive the following:
A £3,000 salary AND the following:
- Option to bring a partner/friend/family member (18+) if desired
- Travel and accommodation costs will be covered for you and +1 for the duration of the three-week testing period
- A daily budget to cover specific review activities – such as rating the infamous Hogsmeade Butterbeer
- Fast passes/ photo passes provided throughout the duration of the job (rides, food, tickets, etc)
- Go Pro camera to capture content
- Fitbit to measure steps and heart-rate during different activities
Entries are only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Applications open from 3rd January 2020 and close 31st January 2020.
WOW!! I am not sure about you, but I think I hear London calling. Good luck to those in the UK who apply!
Are you a UK resident? Would you want to apply and be a theme park tester? Do you love roller coasters and visiting the Orlando theme parks? If so, tell us about it and don’t forget to join our KtP Crew on Facebook!