If you have an upcoming trip this coming weekend, be sure to check out the entertainment cancellations due to holiday taping at the Magic Kingdom.
Guests planning to visit the Magic Kingdom on November 9th and 10th will experience entertainment cancellations due to the taping happening at the park.
Impacts for these dates include:
- Let the Magic Begin Welcome Show will have no pyrotechnics but will be audio only
- There will be no Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire
- A Frozen Holiday Wish will not take place
- Once Upon a Time show has been cancelled
- There will be no Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance it! Street Party
Details released indicate that the Move It! Shake It! Street Party could take place if taping schedules allow, but it has been removed from the park’s schedule just in case.
Are you planning a trip for this weekend? Will your trip be impacted by these cancellations?