Hollywood Studios is making adjustments to the Star Wars Guided Tour and Fantasmic! Dining Packages. The Star Wars Guided Tour will lose the Dessert Party and the Fantasmic! Dining Package will lose the appetizer selection.
Effective October 1, 2017, the Star Wars Guided Tour at Hollywood Studios will remove the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party from its offering. You’ll still be offered the reserved viewing for the fireworks, but the dessert party won’t be offered as a part of the tour. The cost will drop from $121.22 down to $99.00 per person including tax. I’ve never recommended this tour as it is something you can do easily by following my Star Wars Day plan on Character Locator.
Effective January 1, 2018 the Fantasmic! Dining Packages will lose their appetizer option. The option was offered at Mama Melrose and The Hollywood Brown Derby. Hollywood and Vine is a buffet offering.
- One entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at Mama Melrose and The Hollywood Brown Derby or one buffet at Hollywood and Vine
- One ticket for guaranteed seating at Fantasmic! in a reserved area
The pricing that will be effective January 1, 2018 will be:
Hollywood & Vine – Buffet
- Breakfast (Disney Junior Play ‘n’ Dine) – Adult $41 ; Child $24 (plus tax and gratuity)
- Lunch and dinner (Minnie’s Seasonal Dine) – Adult $59; Child $35 (plus tax and gratuity)
Mama Melrose Ristorante Italiano
- Lunch / Dinner – Adult $42; Child $18 (plus tax and gratuity)
The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Lunch / Dinner – Adult $62; Child $22 (plus tax and gratuity)
The price will drop $3.00 for Mama Melrose and the Hollywood Brown Derby but remain the same for the Hollywood and Vine Buffet.
What do you think of these changes?