Hollywood Studios will soon receive the Mobile Order option that is available at counter service restaurants within the other Disney World parks!
- Backlot Express – August 8th
- ABC Commissary – August 14th
- PizzeRizzo – August 15th
On August 2nd Epcot began its upgrade to Mobile Order. The Electric Umbrella was added to the program and Libert Inn will be added on August 7, 2017
With the Mobile Order program, you order your meals on the go and pay through the My Disney Experience application. It allows you to bypass the line and go directly to a pickup window when your food is ready.
You cannot use any type of discount or dining plan with Mobile Order at this time. When I asked a Disney World representative when those would be added, I was told, “It will be a while.”
If you’re paying with credit card, it can be a benefit during busy meal periods. Here’s a list of restaurants that currently offer the program:
- Epcot: Electric Umbrella, Liberty Inn (7th)
- Magic Kingdom: Columbia Harbour House, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Terrace
- Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree Barbecue, Pizzafari, Restaurantosaurus, Satu’li Canteen
- Disney Springs: D-Luxe Burger.