Disney World is set to offer a new “Countdown to Midnight” New Year’s Eve celebration.
DISNEY – Revel in the past, present and future while enjoying a New Year’s Eve celebration like no other at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Food, Live Music, Libations & More
The Countdown ExperienceStarting at 8:00 PM on December 31, 2016, Disney Countdown to Midnight gives Guests like you the opportunity to ring in the New Year at an extraordinary event held within the convention center at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
The fun begins as you head to the heart of the party in the Fantasia Ballroom, where you can indulge in an assortment of libations—including adult beverages for Guests 21 years of age and older—before moving and grooving to dance tunes from our interactive DJ, featuring music spanning from the ‘60s to today!
Then, after a delightful culinary experience boasting “best-of-the-best” bites and wine pairings from such restaurants as California Grill, Flying Fish Cafe, Cítricosand Narcoossee’s, you’re invited to soak up the sounds of the group Alter Ego as they perform their extravagant music- and dance-filled revue.
The evening continues as you stroll outside to catch a unique musical act playing songs of today—complete with a retro twist—and then concludes as the New Year’s Eve “Fantasy in the Sky” Fireworks Spectacular lights up the night from Magic Kingdom park, officially celebrating the arrival of 2017!
Plus, to help you capture memories along the way, be on the lookout for a variety of themed photo backdrops and props.
It’s all incredible, and it’s all included with the price of your ticket—but tickets are limited! Be sure to act soon before this special event sells out…
Schedule and Pricing
Disney Countdown to Midnight is an all-inclusive, all-ages event available for $225 per Guest (tax and gratuity included), and takes place from 8:00 PM on December 31, 2016 to 1:00 AM on January 1, 2017.
- Official check-in for the event will begin at 7:00 PM at the convention center at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. The event itself will start at 8:00 PM
- Additional information regarding transportation and parking will be provided to event Guests in the coming months.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Please keep a valid form of identification on hand at all times to verify your age.
- Guests who do not cancel their reservation within 48 hours of the event will forfeit the entire ticket price.
- All menu items and event experiences are subject to change without notice.
To purchase a ticket, you can book online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.