Become Part of the Magic: How to Apply for the Disney Parks Moms Panel
Do you love going on Disney Parks vacations and sharing that love with others? Are you the go-to person for your family and friends when they want to plan a magical Disney vacation? Can you successfully communicate these tips to others in clear and concise answers? Are you a stickler when it comes to grammar, spelling and punctuation? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you!
In 2008, the Walt Disney World® Moms Panel was created to serve as a forum of everyday people who used their personal knowledge of Walt Disney World® vacation experiences to offer advice to others.
Since then, the panel has become a valuable resource for thousands of Disney Parks guests. It’s also grown since its initial launch to become the Disney Parks Moms Panel. Now, Disney Parks Moms Panelists not only help plan vacations for guests heading to Walt Disney World® Resort, but also answer guest questions about Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disney Vacation Club®, runDisney® and ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex.
You may confirm successful receipt of your application by using our application verification page and following the prompts. If you receive confirmation on that page then your application was successfully received.
What’s It All About
Even though there are plenty of planning tools to help navigate through your Disney Parks vacation, it’s still no easy task to plan a family vacation. With many theme parks, dozens of resort hotels, water parks, luxury cruise ships, shopping, dining, recreation, special events, entertainment and more, planning a Disney Parks vacation can leave some guests feeling a bit overwhelmed even before they arrive. That’s where we like to help.
The Disney Parks Moms Panel is an online forum of everyday people who
answer questions and offer advice based on their own experiences and opinions. By visiting DisneyParksMomsPanel.com, guests can ask real Moms and Dads their tips for getting the most out of a Disney vacation. And, with an archive of questions that could fill Spaceship Earth, guests visiting the Moms Panel website can also search volumes of information provided in previously asked questions.
By sharing their own opinions and experiences, Disney Parks Moms Panelists help plan magical visits for guests vacationing at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line® and Disney Vacation Club®. They also help guests participating in runDisney® events and accompanying youth sports teams to the ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex.
And that’s where you come in.
Are you so passionate about Disney Parks vacations that you plan them for your family and friends in your social networks? Are you a stickler for grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure? If so, we’d like you to consider applying for the 2016 Disney Parks Moms Panel and helping guests around the world who visit DisneyParksMomsPanel.com.
We will accept applications for the 2016 Disney Parks Moms Panel beginning 10 a.m. ET on Tuesday, September 8, 2015. The deadline for applications to be submitted is noon ET on Tuesday, September 15, 2015.
All Panelists must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
- Have visited either Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort at least once in the last 12 months. If applying to be a Disney Cruise Line® or Disney Vacation Club® Panelist, you must have experienced that vacation within the last 24 months.
- Be able to complete at least approximately 10-20 written responses per week.
- Provide their own opinions and feedback on Disney vacations.
- Submit an autobiography and personal photo and/or video to be posted online.
- Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort during dates between December 10-14, 2015 for Training sessions. Panelists cannot bring family members or friends on the Training visit (detailed dates will be confirmed with Panelists following the search & selection).
- Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resorts, must not be immediate family members of a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resorts, and must not currently reside with a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resorts. In addition, participants must not be employees, contractors, advisors or consultants for, must not hold more than a de minimis ownership interest in, and must not serve on the Board of Directors of, any entity of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any entity which owns or operates any hotel, resort or theme park located in Orange, Osceola, Lake, Polk or Seminole Counties, Florida or Orange County, California.
- Not be currently employed in the travel, hotel or theme park industries (including being a travel agent or consultant); and not be an immediate family member of, or currently reside with, people currently employed in the travel, hotel or theme park industries (including being an immediate family member of, or currently residing with a travel agent or consultant).
Panelists will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.
If you are experiencing trouble accessing the application, please email [email protected]