The 2018 Pop Century Christmas Refillable Mugs have arrived! They are adorable. They feature Mickey, Minnie and Pluto in their Christmas finest. Here’s the details: Continue reading The 2018 Pop Century Christmas Refillable Mugs have arrived!
Disney Parks has just released images of several holiday snack items for the newly named “Flurry of Fun” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. These delicious looking snacks will begin appearing on November 5, 2017! Continue reading First look at “Flurry of Fun” snacks at Hollywood Studios
My daughters and I were park hopping yesterday when we noticed that a wide variety of Christmas merchandise had already placed on the racks at Mouse Gears in Epcot. Here’s a variety of the items that we found including apparel, plush items, ornaments and special holiday Mickey Ears! Continue reading Christmas merchandise arrives at Epcot
The popular “Jingle Cruise” version of the Jungle Cruise boat tour in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom will return for 2017! Continue reading Jingle Cruise returns to Disney World’s Magic Kingdom for 2017
Celebrate the magic of the holidays in The Most Magical Place on Earth with the Ultimate Disney Christmas Package at Walt Disney World® Resort! Arrive on December 21 and depart on December 26, 2017 and you’ll enjoy an itinerary full of magic, including exclusive experiences just for Guests on this package! Take a look at all the unique Yuletide offerings included in this festive offer:
- December 21, 2017 – One ticket per Guest in your party to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic KingdomPark
- December 22, 2017 – Access to special nighttime Extra Magic Hours at Pandora – The World of Avatar within Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- December 23, 2017 – A special holiday Character experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- December 24, 2017 – An invitation to a special Christmas Eve dinner celebration at Epcot
- December 25, 2017 – A special holiday gift delivered to your Disney Resort hotel room
This offer also includes a 5-night stay at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotels plus 4-day Theme Park tickets with Park Hopper® Option! Starting at $139 per person, per night, for a family of four in a standard room at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Guests can wrap up this offer for a total package price of $2,775*. Book through December 10, 2017.
- 5-night/6-day stay: Arrive on Dec. 21 and depart on Dec. 26, 2017
- Available at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotels
- Number of rooms allocated to this offer is limited
The following Disney Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotels and room types are excluded:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- 3-bedroom villas
*Price based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. The number of rooms allocated to this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited. Valid Theme Park admission required to attend Theme Park events included with this offer. Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper Option must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2018. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offer excludes 3-bedroom Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. One holiday gift per room.