Disney cruises are simply the best! Check out all the details here so see how you and your friends can take a Disney cruise free.
Disney Cruise Line
Check out what’s included in a Disney cruise below:
- Enchanting Entertainment: Delight in Broadway-caliber musicals, see your favorite Disney characters in new and exciting ways and enjoy a new fireworks show at sea (fireworks on most cruises).
- Spacious Staterooms: Designed for Families: extra space and storage, sitting area, and split bath to allow more people to get ready at the same time.
- Disney’s Private Island: Relax in paradise with beach chairs, umbrellas, waterslides and a barbecue lunch (on most Bahamian and Caribbean cruises).
- Variety of Dining Options: Enjoy upscale restaurants, casual dining, poolside snacks and 24-hour room service.
- Imaginative Youth Clubs: Play in themed clubs for every age, staffed by specially trained Disney counselors.
- Nightclubs & Lounges: Discover adults-only areas that include a variety of bars and pubs.
- Pools & Recreation: Splash it up in freshwater pools and waterslides at sea.
Enter for a chance to win a 4-night magical Disney cruise from Miami for you and up to 3 guests! Sail to Disney Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas. Here, you can relax and play in white sand beaches and turquoise waters! Enjoy unforgettable fun and relaxation at sea complete with Disney Characters, world-class entertainment with Broadway-quality shows, and imaginative dining. Each Disney cruise has exclusive spaces for kids and adults.
Enter daily to win a Disney cruise now through 7/5/22.
- One 4-night cruise from Miami on the Disney Dream for up to 4 persons (one stateroom)
- Roundtrip coach airfare (except if winner resides inside a 200-mile radius of Miami, Florida)
- One standard room with a max. occupancy of 4 persons at a Miami area hotel for 1 night prior to ship’s departure (if applicable)
How to Enter
You must be 18 or older, and you need to sign into your Disney account. Also, you can enter this sweepstakes between 6/7/22 and 7/5/22. It’s open to legal residents of the 50 US states as well as the District of Columbia. In addition, there is a limit of 1 entry per person per day. The official entry form can be found HERE.
Do you think Disney cruises are worth the price? Who would you take with you if you win the sweepstakes? Please let us know on Facebook!