There are new menu offerings at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Check out all of the yummy new items right here.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Sometimes you do not always want to eat at a sit down meal in the parks. There are a lot of great quick service locations located at Hollywood Studios to choose from too!
Make sure you check out the new menu offerings at these locations as well that Disney Parks Blog has shared today!
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
Starting today, Battuans and visitors to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge can sample Chef Strono “Cookie” Tuggs’ delicious new dishes inspired by his time on Takodana.
- Batuuan Beef & Crispy Topato Stir Fry – Smoky braised beef glazed in tamarind sauce served with stir-fried vegetables, crispy herb yucca, pickled onions, and cilantro
- Roasted Endorian Chicken Salad – Marinated chicken, mixed greens, grapes, tomato, cucumber, shaved onion, and radish in a lemon-pomegranate vinaigrette with spiced yogurt drizzle
- Pirjanad Hot Chicken Tip Yip – Crispy chicken glazed in a spicy chipotle sauce served with white rice, relish of sweet corn, shishito peppers, jicama, plantains, and cilantro
- Peka Tuna Poke – Raw tuna tossed in a spicy Sriracha dressing served with green papaya salad, pickled mushrooms, fresh herbs, and crispy garlic
Make sure you save room for this delicious dessert!
- Outpost Puff – Chocolate pastry filled guajillo chocolate mousse and green milk sauce finished with Thai tea panna cotta, spiced pineapple, and confectionary debris
The new plant-based wraps at Ronto Roasters give pitmaster droid, 8D-JB, a break from turning the podracing engine spit grilling ronto! The spiced Andoan Fruit and Kyryll Pork Rinds are the perfect on-the-go snacks for anyone visiting Batuu.
- Kyryll Pork Rinds – Pork rinds seasoned in a savory blend of ancho chili, cheddar, smoke, and cinnamon.
- Zuchii Wrap – Grilled zucchini, smokey chickpea-onion slaw, creamy garlic-tahini sauce, and fresh cilantro wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Triple Suns Breakfast Wrap – Plant-based egg, smoky chickpea-onion slaw, and roasted tomato sauce wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Andoan Fruit with Muja Sauce – Sticks of jicama, cucumber, pineapple, melon, and dragon fruit doused in a tamarind sauce and dusted with peppercorn ash (plant-based)
Hot diggity dog! Fairfax Fare, located in Sunset Boulevard, has some over-the-top hot dogs, including a plant-based “hot dog” salad! (You have to try – it is fab!) Be sure to grab a refreshing beer, cocktail, or fountain drink to go along with your dog!
- Truffle Bacon Macaroni & Cheese Hot Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with savory truffle macaroni & cheese and crispy applewood bacon drizzled with mustard aïoli on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables
- Pretzel Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with apple-braised sauerkraut and onions, and drizzled with mustard aïoli on pretzel bread served with pickled vegetables
- California BLTA Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with lettuce, tomato, avocado, applewood bacon, crushed ranch tortilla chips, and house-made black pepper mayonnaise on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables
- Chicago-style “Hot Dog” Salad – Romaine blend, plant-based bratwurst, sliced sport peppers, tomatoes, onions, house-made dill pickle, sweet relish, mustard, and poppy-celery seed brioche croutons tossed in neon green relish vinaigrette (plant-based)
- All-Beef Quarter-Pound Hot Dog – Served on a brioche butter bun and served with pickled vegetables
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion Shake – hello? Yep – chocolate ice cream layered with peanut butter sauce, topped with whipped cream, garnished with chocolate-peanut butter crumbles, and a chocolate-dipped peanut butter cake. Slurp up this peanut-buttery delight at Hollywood Scoops on Sunset Boulevard.
You can find all these yummy items with pricing included on Character Locator!
After Hollywood Studios, if you have time to visit Disney Springs, be sure to check out the new foodie items there too! You can find those items HERE.
All of those look amazing! Will you be trying any of the new menu offerings at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Where do you like to eat the most when visiting? Tell us about it in the comments below or on our Facebook page.