Spring is in the air! If you’re headed for Walt Disney World this Spring, you are in for a beautiful treat! Here is a complete guide to everything the festival has to offer, from blooming beauties to delicious treats!
International Flower and Garden Festival
Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival runs from March 3 through July 5. At just over four months long, it is a very long festival! And the most beautiful, if you ask me!
The International Flower and Garden Festival has so much to see (and taste)! You won’t want to miss a thing!
I know many foodies “buzz” over to the Flower and Garden Festival to get a chance to sample some of the amazing festival-specific menus that are available.
All of the menu prices and locations are listed on Character Locator, so you’ll have a handy guide to the best eats right in your pocket as you navigate the festival!
There are so many great choices! Every year, my biggest problem when visiting Flower and Garden Festival is trying to find a way to sample everything before getting too full! Right after I write this, I will be busy making my list of what to eat!
Refreshment Port (Showcase Plaza)
- House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine (plant-based; new).
- Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint, and Coconut-Lime (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Starcut Ciders Cidre Colada Hard Cider, Bellaire, Mich. (new).
- Cutwater Bloody Mary: Ultra-premium Vodka, All-natural Tomato Juice, and a dash of Spice (new).
- Cutwater Whiskey Mule: Black Skimmer Bourbon with Ginger Beer, a hint of Lime, and Aromatic Bitters (new).
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Future World West)
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze).
- Seared Verlasso Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro Herbs.
- Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls.
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca (non-alcoholic).
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic).
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board (Showcase Plaza)
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon, and House-made Whipped Honey Butter (gluten/wheat-friendly; new).
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables, and Purple Haze Lavender Goat Cheese (new).
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey, and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses.
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic).
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Honey Bee Citrus Blonde Ale, Gainesville, Fla. (new).
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka.
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Future World East)
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese on Toasted Ciabatta (new).
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa.
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds, and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco Hollandaise (new).
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon (new).
- Froot Loops Shake (non-alcoholic; new).
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka (new).
Pineapple Promenade (Showcase Plaza)
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips.
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake.
- DOLE Whip® (plant-based).
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic).
- DOLE Whip with Fanta® (non-alcoholic).
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale, St. Petersburg, Fla. (new).
- Wicked Weed Brewing Fresh Pressed Wheat Ale with Mango, Pineapple, and Guava, Asheville, N.C. (new).
- Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company Alo’hop IPA, Lexington, Ky. (new).
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, Fla.
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- DOLE Whip topped with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum.
- Pineapple Beer Flight.
The Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza)
- Meyer Lemon-poached Lobster Salad with Grapefruit-Rosé Vinaigrette, Yuzu-marinated Hearts of Palm, and Avocado-Yuzu Panna Cotta (gluten/wheat friendly; new).
- Citrus-braised Crispy Pork Belly with Kumquat and Carrot (new).
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, and Citrus Crumble.
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic; new). Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, Fla.
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, Fla.
- Playalinda Brewing Company Hibiscus Lime Ale, Titusville, Fla. (new).
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy.
- Beer Flight.
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods (Showcase Plaza)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based).
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup (plant-based; new).
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based; Garden Graze; new).
- Lavender Pot de Crème with Blueberry Cake, Pink Peppercorn, and Lime Whipped Cream (plant-based; new).
- Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (non-alcoholic; new).
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, La. (new).
- Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka served in a Mason Jar (new)
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze).
- Islamorada Beer Company Key Lime Hibiscus Ale, Ft. Pierce, Fla. (new).
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce, and Toasted Coconut.
- Shrimp and Crab with Spicy Mayonnaise and Cucumber Slices finished with Creamy Avocado and Violet Sauce (new).
- Soy-glazed Pork Shank with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Lotus Flower, Garlic Chips, and Green Onion.
- Sakura Zen Ale.
- Pineapple Sake.
- Blood Orange Sour with Fresh Mint (new).
Funnel Cake (American Adventure)
- Mini Funnel Cake topped with Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream, Blueberries, and Powdered Sugar.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze).
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions, and Herb Sour Cream (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese.
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries.
- M.I.A. Brewing Hugo, Doral, Fla.
- Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria.
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur.
- Beer Flight.
Fleur de Lys (France)
- Tarte aux Oignons Caramélisés et Chèvre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust.
- Canard Confit à l’Orange aux Gnocchi à la Parisienne: Braised Duck Confit à l’Orange with Parisian Gnocchi (new).
- Macaron au Chocolate en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop.
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and Glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel (new).
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer.
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor.
- Chardonnay, Le Vieux Manoir (new).
- Bordeaux, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Malbec Blend, Château Lorient (new).
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice.
Chocolate macaroon lollipop? YES PLEASE!
Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco)
- Moroccan Seafood Couscous with Shrimp, Mussels, Olives, Preserved Lemons, and Anchovy Breadcrumbs (new).
- Shakshuka: Moroccan Baked Eggs in a Spiced Eggplant and Tomato Stew (new).
- Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (plant-based; Garden Graze; new).
- M.I.A. Beer Company Pink Hibiscus Orange Wheat Ale, Doral, Fla. (new).
- Maeloc Pineapple and Pear Hard Cider, Galicia, Spain (new).
Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Crawfish Étouffée with Andouille Sausage and Dirty Rice (new).
- Cajun-style Roasted Oysters.
- House-made Boudin Two Ways with Spicy Mustard.
- Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream.
- Pecan Praline.
- Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch, and Minute Maid Orange Juice (new).
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale, Tampa, Fla. (new).
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale, Asheville, N.C. (new).
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, La.
- Beer Flight.
Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Margherita: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella.
- Arancini: Sweet Sausage Fried Risotto Balls with Pomodoro Sauce.
- Traditional Sicilian Cannoli: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange.
- Peroni Pilsner.
- Pinot Grigio.
- Rosa Regale.
- Two different Italian Sangrias: White Sangria with Prosecco and Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila.
Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Feta, and Balsamic Reduction (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue, and House-made Pickle.
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-Fennel Salad, Remoulade, and Smoked Paprika Oil.
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue.
- Frozen Lemonade (non-alcoholic).
- 3 Daughters Brewing Maple Bacon Stout, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine.
La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lamb Curry with Sweet Plantains and Rice (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Tropical Mousse Cup: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse, and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple.
- Tropical Freeze (non-alcoholic).
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Hibiscus Guavacation Sour Beer, Orlando, Fla. (new).
- Tropical Freeze with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum.
Lotus House (China)
- Papa Cakes: Potato Cakes filled with Shrimp and Water Chestnuts served with House-made Strawberry Sauce (new).
- Bon Bon Chicken Skewer with Sesame and Peanut Sauce.
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons.
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic).
- Jasmine Draft Beer.
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba.
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup, Orange Juice, and Soda Water.
- Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, Light Rum, Strawberry Syrup, Piña Colada Mix, White Boba Pearls, and Soda Water (new).
Cider House (World Showplace)
- House-made Potato and Cheddar Biscuit with Salmon Tartare.
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream.
- 3 Daughters Brewing Pink Lemonade Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, Fla. (new).
- Bold Rock Watermelon Hard Cider, Nellysford, Va. (new).
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider, Armada, Mich. (new).
- Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager, Tadcaster, UK.
- Snakebite: Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider and Samuel Smith Old Brewery. Pure Brewed Organic Lager.
- Cider Flight.
EPCOT Farmers Feast (World Showplace)
- Spring Onion Soup with Crispy Shallots and Micro Chive (new).
- Duck Confit with Carrot Purée, Roasted Root Vegetables, Rainbow Chard, and Duck Jus (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Off the “Beet”en Path: Profiteroles with Red Beet Mousse, Golden Beet Pastry Cream, Whipped Goat Cheese Cream, and Candied Walnuts (new).
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Watermelon Mint Wheat Ale, Tampa, Fla. (new).
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin (new).
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- Tostada de Cochinita: Braised Pork on a Crispy Corn Tortilla with Black Beans topped with Pickled Onions, Mango-Habanero Relish, and Oregano (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Taco Vampiro: Braised Beef on a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese and Salsa Ranchera (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Sope de Chorizo: Plant-based Ground Chorizo on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans and Avocado Mousse (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based).
- Passion Fruit Margarita: Corazón de Agave Blanco Tequila, Passion Fruit Purée, Lime Juice, Nixta Corn Liqueur, and a hint of smoke with a Hibiscus Flower Salt Rim.
- The Garden Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Lettuce Juice, Ancho Reyes Chile Verde Liqueur, Lime Juice, Gracias a Dios Agave Gin, and a Sprig of Thyme.
- Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with Floater: Artisanal Lager with Citrus notes made with Caribbean Seawater and served with an Elderflower Liqueur Floater.
Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood-smoked Bacon (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables.
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato.
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic).
- 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup, Tampa, Fla.
- Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer, Hamilton, Ontario.
- Goose Island Beer Company Lost Palate Hazy IPA with Mango and Cinnamon, Chicago, Ill. (new).
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky.
- Beer Flight
Joffrey’s (Several locations)
- Future World East: Bloomin’ Berry: Frozen Lemon and Blackberry Syrup with a splash of Vodka (new).
- Showcase Plaza: Citrus Sunrise: Frozen Lemon and Passion Fruit with Mandarin Vodka (new).
- The American Adventure: Bubbly Brew: Jameson® Cold Brew Whiskey and Coffee with a splash of Coke® (new).
- Canada: Spring Flurry: Frozen Lemon and Cinnamon Whiskey (new).
After you grab some delicious eats, head on over and catch some live entertainment!
I couldn’t be more excited to see live entertainment back at Epcot! This year’s lineup will be different from past years but still exciting!
International Flower and Garden Festival will feature live entertainment from some well known park favorites, as well as inviting local bands to perform as well!
We’ll see Jammin’ Gardeners, Voices of Liberty, Mariachi Cobre, and the World Showplace pianist return to perform at the festival. In addition, EPCOT is welcoming local bands to perform on Sundays, Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays!
All performances will take place at the American Gardens Theater.
Here is a list of local performers and dates for the festival:
EPIC! – (Pop) Get ready for a true multi-generational “SuperBand” who continues their run of success—making appearances all over the world with their Concert Style high-energy show! EPIC! will perform March 5 to 8, April 16 to 19, and May 28 to 31.
Motown in Motion (Motown / R&B) Get moving to the sounds of this power-packed, live Motown musical tribute to some of the greatest American artists of all time. Catch this band March 19 to 22, April 30 to May 3, and June 11 to 14.
Vintage Vinyl Band (Vintage Pop) Drop in for a spin with this unconventional top 40 cover band that specializes in retrofitting today’s hits into yesterday’s sound, while weaving in classics from the American Songbook. You’ll be able to dance along to these hits March 12 to 15, April 23 to 26, and June 4 to 7.
The Hooligans (Pop) Rock the night away to classic tunes ranging from the British Invasion to ‘80s pop to ‘90s alternative. The Hooligans will perform March 26 to 29, May 7 to 10, and June 18 to 21.
The Spazmatics (‘80s Pop) Go wild for this band that recaptures all the best of the ‘80s. Outstanding musicianship combined with creative flair and styles make for an evening of pure energy and entertainment. 80’s pop? Yes please! Check them out April 2 to 5, May 14 to 17, and June 25 to 28.
Latin Ambition (Latin/Pop) Discover why this bilingual Latin American Party Band has received accolades and honors industry-wide for over a decade—and earning their reputation by promising energy, showmanship and diversity. Check Latin Ambition out April 9 to 12, May 21 to 24, and July 2 to 5.
Finally, live music again! For more information on these bands, head over HERE.
This blooming festival features beautiful gardens all around Epcot. This year, we will even get to see a brand new garden!
The gardens featured in this years festival are:
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents at Future World East
- Floating Gardens-border the walkway between Future World and the World Showcase
- Festival Blooms-overlooking Future World’s East and West lakes.
- The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ® at Future World West
- (NEW!) Prehistoric Garden at Future World West
- Bold Bromeliads at Future World West by the Land
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth along the Imagination Walkway
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™ at Future World near Imagination! Pavilion.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden at Mexico Pavilion
- Extraordinary Orchids at Mexico Pavilion
- Bamboo Garden at China Pavilion
- Chinese Zodiac Topiary Garden at China Pavilion
- Alpine Miniature Garden at Germany Pavilion
- Growing the Future presented by Murata Electronics at Germany Pavilion –
- Garden Italiano at Italy Pavilion
- Kokedama Garden at Japan Pavilion
- Bonsai Collection at Japan Pavilion
- Urban Spice Garden at Morocco Pavilion
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London®
- Shakespeare Garden at United Kingdom Pavilion
For more information on each specific garden, head over HERE.
Every year, guests delight in seeing the remarkable topiaries created for the Flower and Garden Festival. Topiaries are “living statues,” and in Disney World, they are often shaped like our favorite Disney Characters.
I think they may just be my favorite part of the festival.
There are topiaries throughout the entire Theme Park during the Flower and Garden Festival. In the World Showcase, however, guests can usually find topiaries shaped like the characters that come from stories that are special to the different countries represented.
The topiaries we’ll see this year include the following:
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Broom, Ostriches, Hippo and Mushroom – Main Entrance
- Woody, Bo Peep and her sheep – Future World West
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy – Between Future World & World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale – Between Future World and World Showcase
- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Showcase Plaza
- Buzz Lightyear – Future World East near Mission: SPACE®
- Figment – Future World West near Imagination!
- Topiary Butterflies – Future World West
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon Topiary – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- China Zodiac Topiary Garden – China Pavilion in front of Nine Dragons
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Future World West
- Snow White and Dopey – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Remy – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – Future World East near Mouse Gear
I can’t wait to see all of these magnificent topiaries! Head over HERE to learn more.
We are so happy to see that Disney is bringing back some of the fun activities from prior years!
The Flower and Garden Festival just wouldn’t feel complete without these fun additions! My kids love to participate in the scavenger hunts (and that helps get us around the World Showcase so I can hit more Outdoor Kitchens)!
During Easter season, kids can participate in the Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt. Beginning March 19th while supplies last, you can purchase a map for $7.99+ tax and set off on an Easter Egg hunt! When you’re done, return the completed map for a surpise!
Another fun scavenger hunt is available when Flower and Garden Festival starts! Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration will lead you through Spike the Bee’s pollination trail. You’ll purchase a map and stickers for $7.99+ tax (while supplies last) and can turn in the completed map when you’re done for a Springtime surprise!
There is also Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth, located along the Imagination Walkway. The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy here at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden.
My favorite activity at Flower and Garden Festival is The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ®. Here you can view all kinds of beautiful butterflies and maybe even see one emerge from a chrysalis!
International Flower and Garden Festival
Now you have everything you need to make the most of your visit to EPCOT’s International Flower and Garden Festival! Don’t forget Character Locator is a great source for everything you need to efficiently tour the festival and make the most of your time!
You’ll find menus, maps, schedules, and everything else you’ll need to plan your visit!