Are you planning to visit Disney in mid March? If so, Disney has released park hours!
Walt Disney World Park Hours
Walt Disney World has been releasing it’s hours for its theme parks week by week. Occasionally, previously released hours even receive exciting updates!
Now Disney has released the hours for March 14-20th. Guests can begin fine tuning their plans accordingly.
March 14-20th Park Hours
The hours vary from park to park. EPCOT typically opens the latest, and Animal Kingdom tends to close first.
- The Magic Kingdom will be open daily from 9:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M.
- EPCOT will be open daily from 11:00 A.M.-7:00 P.M.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be open daily from 10:00 A.M.-7:00 P.M.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be open daily from 9:00 A.M. -5:00 P.M.
- Blizzard Beach will be open daily from 11:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M.
- Disney Springs will be open on Sunday-Thursday from 10:00 A.M.-10:00 P.M. and from 10:00 A.M.-11:00 PM on Friday and Saturday
Park Hopper Hours
You may have heard the happy, or should I say “hoppy”, news. Park Hopper has returned to Walt Disney World.
However, park hopping is not available for the entire day. Here is when guests can begin hopping:
- Park Hopping for The Magic Kingdom: 2:00 P.M.-6:00 P.M.
- Park Hopping for EPCOT: 2:00 P.M.-7:00 P.M.
- Park Hopping for Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 2:00 P.M.-7:00 P.M.
- Park Hopping for Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 2:00 P.M.-5:00 P.M.
Wondering how to tell whether a park has availability for hopping? Click here to find out.
You can also check out how to get from park to park utilizing Disney’s transportation. Click here for information.
Those Sure Are Early Closures
If you think the park hours seem a little short, never fear. KTP Writer Rebecca has lots of ideas for how you can enjoy Disney after the parks close. Click here for her story.
Also, Disney occasionally extends park hours as the dates draw nearer. If this happens, the KtP Writing Crew will keep you updated!
As always, Kenny the Pirate keeps all the must up to date hours listed in Character Locator to help subscribers with their touring plans. You can check out Character Locator right here.
Are you visiting the parks in March? Let us know in the comments below or on our Facebook page. Or keep the conversation going and share them with us in our crew too!
Cannot wait to return to Disney!