Discounts at select CityWalk venues are available for a limited amount of time, and we have the details! Read on to see what discounts you can take advantage of.
CityWalk at Universal Orlando Resort reopened with limited operations on May 14th from 4-10 p.m. daily.
Guests and Team Members are complying with CDC guidelines and following cleanliness procedures, which include wearing face coverings, temperature checks on guests and Team Members, social distancing and washing hands often.
For an updated list of all of the various restaurants, shopping and entertainment venues that are now open, you can find them below:
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ Restaurant and Market
- Cinnabon® mobile ordering available
- Cold Stone Creamery®
- Jimmy Buffett’s® Margaritaville®
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery™ mobile ordering available
- Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen™ (Dessert Foundry & Candy Smith areas)
- Voodoo Doughnut mobile ordering available
- Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company® (retail only)
- Universal Studios Store™ and select merchandise carts
- Hollywood Drive-In Golf™
For those guests who are passholders, there are a few discounts that are available for a limited amount of time at select CityWalk venues. Here are the details.
- 25% off for Premier Passholders
- 20% off for Preferred Passholders
- 15% off for Power and Seasonal Passholders
These discounts are available at participating restaurants and stores.
All guests visiting Citywalk at Universal Orlando also receive free self-parking for a limited amount of time and mobile ordering is also available at select restaurants.
Blue Man Group, nightclubs and Universal Cinemark along with Universal Studios theme park all remain closed at this time.
We at Kenny the Pirate are keeping a close eye on the status of all of the theme parks in Orlando, so keep checking here for any updated information or news.
Have you visited CityWalk since its reopening? Do you have plans to visit any of the theme parks in Orlando once they reopen? Tell us about it in the comments below or on our Facebook page.