Staying safe is a top priority for Walt Disney World. In order to keep guests and Cast Members safe, Disney has made adjustments to many of this evening’s entertainment offerings.
It is not often Disney makes adjustments to their entertainment schedule, but the current weather conditions have made it unsafe to continue with some of the nighttime entertainment options.
All theme parks remain open, despite the changes in schedule.
According to Walt Disney World’s website, here is a listing of the current adjustments to the schedule for February 6, 2020.
- Happily Ever After at Magic Kingdom Park
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Epcot Forever
- Fantasmic! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Rivers of Light: We are One at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Electrical Water Pageant on the Seven Seas Lagoon
Special Events and Dessert Party Schedules
Continuing as scheduled:
- Disney’s After Hours at Animal Kingdom
- Fireworks Dessert Party at Magic Kingdom
- A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Frozen Ever After Dessert Party at Epcot
- The Fantasmic! Dessert & VIP Viewing Experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Rivers of Light: We Are One Dessert Party at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Sassagoula River Cruise
- Disney Skyliner
Ferry Boats at the Ticket and Transportation Center are operating, but the winds will be monitored and the boats will be closed if necessary.
Although not mentioned on Disney’s website, Kenny the Pirate writer Maggie had a reservation for the Pirates & Pals Cruise this evening, and that was canceled as well due to the winds. They offered her three different refund options:
- Full refund
- Stay for dessert and characters and receive 50% off
- Reschedule for a different night
Wow, Disney was generous with their refund policy! It remains to be seen what options guests were provided with who had events canceled.
Be safe out there everyone!