Blizzard Beach cannot catch a break from the cold. Additional closings are taking place because of cooler weather.
Blizzard Beach recently reopened from its refurbishment, which was actually pushed back a week. Now, Typhoon Lagoon is now closed for maintenance. However, due to the chilly temperature central Florida has been experiencing, it hasn’t been open. You can check out the other dates affected HERE and HERE.
Since there are no water parks open, you will need to swim at your resort pool. Those stay open year-round since they are heated. Just be sure to check with your hotel to make sure the pool is not closed for refurbishment.
I’m not sure I would want to swim in this weather, even if it is heated!
Be sure to check Kenny’s crowd calendars to see the new operating hours for Blizzard Beach.
Are you dreaming of hot weather? Like the kind of weather where all you want to do is enjoy the water park? How about a cool party at Typhoon Lagoon this summer?
H2O Glow Nights are returning to Typhoon Lagoon in 2020!
Guests with a ticket can enter the park as early as 6:00 pm and start experiencing the fun two hours before the park closes to regular daytime guests.
Then, at 8:00 pm, Typhoon Lagoon closes and the real fun begins! Here is what you will find at the H2O Glow Nights party:
- Glow-rious lighting effects and décor throughout the water park
- A DJ dance party on the sandy beaches of the Surf Pool
- Toy Story-themed activities and Character Greetings
- A tempting selection of limited-time, event-themed food and beverage specialties
- The Wharf—an adults-only retreat for Guests 21 and over, featuring live entertainment and a cocktail bar with a bevy of refreshing beverage for purchase
- An oh-so flashin’-able souvenir glow wristband
- Low wait times for all attractions
More details for this fun glow-in-the-dark party, including dates and pricing, can be found HERE.
Did you have plans to enjoy Blizzard Beach this week? What are your plans now? Let us know on the facebook page.