Who wants to join a giant pool party at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon? H2O Glow Nights returns this year, and I’m excited to share all the details with you!
Typhoon Lagoon is hosting a fun glow-in-the-dark after-hours celebration.
Guests with a ticket can enter the park as early as 6:00 pm and start experiencing the fun two hours before the park closes to regular daytime guests.
Then, at 8:00 pm, Typhoon Lagoon closes and the real fun begins! Here is what you will find at the H2O Glow Nights party:
- Glow-rious lighting effects and décor throughout the water park
- A DJ dance party on the sandy beaches of the Surf Pool
- Toy Story-themed activities and Character Greetings
- A tempting selection of limited-time, event-themed food and beverage specialties
- The Wharf—an adults-only retreat for Guests 21 and over, featuring live entertainment and a cocktail bar with a bevy of refreshing beverage for purchase
- An oh-so flashin’-able souvenir glow wristband
- Low wait times for all attractions
Sounds like so much fun doesn’t it?!
The event takes place on select nights throughout 2020:
- May 27, 30
- June 3, 6, 10, 17, 20, 24, 27
- July 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- August 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
Pricing is as follows (and does not include tax):
- Advance Ticket: Adult (Ages 10+) $65; Child (Ages 3-9) $60
- Same-Day Ticket: Adult (Ages 10+) $75; Child (Ages 3-9) $70
- Annual Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Member Advance Ticket: Adult (Ages 10+) $59; Child (Ages 3-9) $54. Discount not valid for same-day purchase.
Check out this cool video of Rebecca’s son dancing!
Be sure to check Character Locator for more water park touring tips and plans!
There are also some important items to note regarding H2O Glow Nights. From the Disney website:
- Admission to this event requires a separately priced ticket valid only during specific dates and hours.
- The number of tickets available is limited, and tickets are valid only for the specific event date and hours.
- Tickets are nontransferable, nonrefundable and may not be resold.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government-issued photo identification will be required to verify your age.
- Entertainment offerings are subject to change without notice.
- Water parks are subject to weather closures.
- Swim attire must be appropriate for a family environment and without buckles, rivets, zippers or exposed metal and other sharp objects.
- Jeans (denim) and wetsuits (neoprene) are not permitted on the following attractions at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park: Bay Slides, Humunga Kowabunga, Ketchakiddee Creek and Storm Slides.
- Diaper-age children must wear plastic pants or swim diapers in pool areas.
More information for this event, including purchasing tickets, can be found HERE.
Have you attended Typhoon Lagoon’s H2O Glow Nights in year’s past? Share your experience on the KtP facebook page. Also, be sure to join the KtP Crew group where you can share and read even more about this special event.