Brr! It’s too cold even for Blizzard Beach to be open to guests! It’s now closed for a third day this week. Read on for details and dates.
Last week, we reported Blizzard Beach would be closed due to the forecasted cool weather.
Blizzard Beach was set to reopen from its scheduled refurbishment, but it won’t be open for guests on January 20 and 21. That’s today and tomorrow.
Now, due to the weather forecast, it will also be closed an additional day.
Head over to Kenny’s crowd calendars to see the closings and updated hours for this week.
Typhoon Lagoon also closed for refurbishment so there are no water park options at Disney for most of the week.
Are you dreaming of hot weather? Like the kind of weather where all you want to do is enjoy the water park? How about a cool party at Typhoon Lagoon this summer?
H2O Glow Nights are returning to Typhoon Lagoon in 2020!
Guests with a ticket can enter the park as early as 6:00 pm and start experiencing the fun two hours before the park closes to regular daytime guests.
Then, at 8:00 pm, Typhoon Lagoon closes and the real fun begins! Here is what you will find at the H2O Glow Nights party:
- Glow-rious lighting effects and décor throughout the water park
- A DJ dance party on the sandy beaches of the Surf Pool
- Toy Story-themed activities and Character Greetings
- A tempting selection of limited-time, event-themed food and beverage specialties
- The Wharf—an adults-only retreat for Guests 21 and over, featuring live entertainment and a cocktail bar with a bevy of refreshing beverage for purchase
- An oh-so flashin’-able souvenir glow wristband
- Low wait times for all attractions
More details for this fun glow-in-the-dark party, including dates and pricing, can be found HERE.
Did you have plans to enjoy Blizzard Beach this week? What are your plans now? Let us know on the facebook page.