Every year, Epcot hosts four seasonal festivals that feature exclusive food and drinks, themed entertainment, and beautiful decorations. Perhaps the most beautiful festival occurs in the Spring: the International Flower and Garden Festival.
Flower and Garden features a beautiful kaleidoscope of colorful flowers and stunning topiaries featuring our favorite characters. This festival is also blooming delicious food and rockin’ entertainment known as the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
The Garden Rocks Concert series takes place seven days a week and features live musical performances. Sit back and relax at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion and rock out to some of your favorite classic hits.
Disney has released a list of acts, some new and some returning, for the 2020 festival.
New to the festival this year are famous acts such as Daughtry, Peabo Bryson, and Don Mclean! Returning acts like The Pointer Sisters and Rick Springfield are sure to rock out!
Be sure to catch one (or more!) of these great acts live in concert! Here is the preliminary list.
- March 4-5 – Peabo Bryson NEW to Garden Rocks!
- March 6-12 – TBD
- March 13-16 – Simple Plan
- March 17-19 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- March 20-23 – Mark Wills NEW to Garden Rocks!
- March 24-26 – The Spinners
- March 27-28 – Sister Hazel
- March 29-30 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31-April 2 – Steve Augeri (Former Journey Lead Vocalist)
- April 3-4 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- April 5-6 – Exposé
- April 7-9 – Berlin
- April 10-18– TBD
- April 19-20 – Rick Springfield
- April 21-23 – TBD
- April 24-27 – Plain White T’s
- April 28-30 – Don Felder (formerly of The Eagles)
- May 1-2 – Don McLean NEW to Garden Rocks!
- May 3-4 – TBD
- May 5-7 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett NEW to Garden Rocks!
- May 8-9 – Thelma Houston NEW to Garden Rocks!
- May 10-11 – The Allman Betts Band NEW to Garden Rocks!
- May 12-14 – Air Supply
- May 15-18 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot NEW to Garden Rocks!
- May 22-23 – TBD
- May 24-25 – Daughtry NEW to Garden Rocks!
- May 26-28 – Marshall Tucker Band
- May 29-30 – TBD
- May 31-June 1 – Survivor
There are so many great bands here! See a favorite that you don’t want to miss? One way to be sure you get a seat is to book a Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Package for one of the shows at 5:30, 6:45, or 8 pm. The package includes breakfast, lunch, or dinner at select Epcot restaurants and guaranteed concert seating. Reservations open to Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members December 18 and the general public December 19.
Be sure to check back frequently as there are several more acts yet to be announced!
I was lucky enough to catch Marshall Tucker Band and Rick Springfield one year. These concerts are a lot of fun!
Have you been to Garden Rocks before? Which concert are you hoping to catch? Drop me a comment and let me know!