This weekend, Saturday, December 7 and Sunday, December 8, Disney Springs invites Annual Passholders to shop, dine, and be merry! Exclusive time with Santa, limited-time dining discounts and early access to shops are all part of the fun.
The Christmas Tree Trail will open early both mornings exclusively for passholders between 8 and 11 am! Santa’s Chalet will also offer exclusive passholder hours during that time frame.
Both World of Disney and Disney’s Days of Christmas stores will open from 8am-10am for passholder exclusive shopping. If you work up an appetite shopping or checking out the tree trail, the Daily Poutine will be offering breakfast poutine from 8am to noon.
Throughout the day, Paddlefish and Terralina Handcrafted Italian will be offering a 25% discount for passholders on all food and nonalcoholic beverages. Frontera Cocina, one of my personal favorites (get the queso fundido) will be offering 15% off food and non-alcoholic beverages for the day. Guests can get a 10% discount at the following restaurants: YeSake Kisok, Sprinkles, D-Luxe burger, the Ganachery, Jock Lindsay’s Hangar Bar, The Daily Poutine and Amorette’s Patisserie.
There are also some limited-time offerings, according to the Passholder site. These include:
- The Ganachery – Receive a complimentary Passholder mini ganache with the purchase of 6 or more mini ganache.
- Amorette’s Patisserie – Relish a delectable dessert with the Passholder-exclusive Sunset on Mile Marker 0: a Key Lime Tart available for purchase.
- Disney’s PhotoPass Studio – Enjoy exclusive Annual Passholder photo backdrops to create a picture-perfect photo for your holiday card.
- AristoCrêpes – Receive a complimentary Ralph’s Family Challenge Trophy when you order any bubble waffle (while supplies last).
- STK Orlando – Enjoy one complimentary lil brg’s (at bar only).
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Kiosk at Disney Springs Marketplace – Get a complimentary fountain drink with purchase of any baked good.
- Wine Bar George – A Restaurant and Bar – BOGO wine on tap – your choice of red, white or rosé at a maximum of $9 per glass (Not valid at The Basket; Valid in the dining room with a food purchase).
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – Delight in 50% off specialty sundaes.
- Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs Marketplace – Enjoy 20% off food and beverages (excluding alcohol).
And don’t forget, passholders can check out the new NBA experience for only $19 per adult ticket, $14 per child!
The passholder website suggests that guests park in the lime garage and have their annual pass and photo ID ready to access these offers!
Will you be there? I would if I lived closer! We love the Christmas Tree Trail!