Frozen 2 is set to hit theaters on November 22nd, but you can celebrate with special Frozen themed treats. Check out all the options plus where you can find them throughout Disney World!
Some of the enchanted offerings are available now, while other frozen themed treats are due to be released next month. These decadent treats look almost too good to eat…almost!
- Chocolate Olaf – milk chocolate filled Olaf with mini pumpkin spice marshmallows in a pile of chocolate leaves
- Pumpkin Spice Ganache Square
- Chocolate Ganache Pop – salted caramel ganache pop
- Olaf Dole Whip Slushy – vanilla soft-serve served on top of blue raspberry slush with an Olaf chocolate piece and chocolate chip buttons
- Anna and Elsa Petit Cake – cinnamon-nutmeg chiffon cake with Calvados caramel mousse, cranberry-cherry pate de fruit, and roasted hazelnuts
- Arendelle Anna Petit Cake – cinnamon-nutmeg chiffon cake with Calvados caramel mousse, cranberry cherry pate de fruit, and roasted hazelnuts
At Epcot, you can find five Frozen 2 offerings at Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in the Norway Pavilion!
- Fall Cheesecake – lemon cheesecake with graham cracker topped with Olaf and fall leaves sprinkles
- Sven’s Apple Cheesecake – apple-filled cheesecake
- Caramel Mousse – sea salt caramel mousse with vanilla cake crust and white chocolate piece
- 4 Pack Mini Spirit Cupcakes
- Earth – chocolate cupcake with cookie crumbles and candy rocks
- Wind – vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream and fall leaf sprinkles
- Fire – chocolate cupcake with fire buttercream
- Water – vanilla cupcake with blue buttercream and sugar bubbles
At Leaning Palms in Typhoon Lagoon, you can find Elsa’s Frozen Wave. It is a cotton candy vanilla milkshake with whipped cream, fall and winter sprinkles on top, and a white chocolate coin!
Not to be outdone by the parks are the resorts. The resorts have eight different Frozen 2 treats to indulge in!
- Dark Sea Chocolate Cake can be found at Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club – chocolate cake with caramel cream cheese swirl and a dulcey chocolate mousse dome, glacage, and a white chocolate glaze
- Frozen Wave Cupcake (available starting Nov 17) can be found at Everything POP Shopping Dining at Pop Century and Landscape of Flavors at Art of Animation – chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate ganache and topped with vanilla mint buttercream and sanding sugar
- Frozen Fractals Cupcake (available starting Nov 1) can be found at food courts at All Star Resorts – blue confetti cupcake with shades of blue frost buttercream and a white chocolate piece
- Frozen 2 Pumpkin Spiced Donut Tart can be found at Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary – vanilla tart shell filled with pumpkin custard and topped with a pumpkin spiced donut cake top, cinnamon glaze, and chocolate leaves
- Fall into Winter Dessert (available starting Nov 24) can be found at Roaring Fork at Wilderness Lodge – spiced cheesecake with a caramel apple compote, embossed fondant, and sprinkles
- Enchanted Forest Leaves can be found at Gasparilla Island Grill at Grand Floridian Resort & Spa -maple leaf sugar cookies sandwich with maple and praline buttercream and topped with a chocolate coin
- Water Spirit Cupcake can be found food courts at Port Orleans Resort and Centertown Market at Caribbean Beach Resort – chocolate cupcake filled with white chocolate mousse and topped with vanilla buttercream, crispy pearls, and white chocolate garnish
- Hidden Truth Cupcake can be found at Good’s Food to Go at Old Key West and The Artist’s Palette at Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – chocolate cupcake with blackberry ganache and buttercream, white chocolate garnish, and blue and white sprinkles
With twenty-two new treats to try, there are plenty of options! No matter where you are heading around Disney World, you will be sure to find something to celebrate Frozen 2. I wish I was traveling there soon to try some of these new and delicious treats!
What do you think of these new desserts? Which one are you most excited to try?
Source: Disney Parks Blog