Hey Star Wars fans, I hear the force will be strong at Disney Springs on Friday October 4th. Will you be there?
Disney Springs is celebrating Triple Force Friday by actually starting the event on the 3rd. The World of Disney and the LEGO store will be open from midnight to 3 a.m. for you to purchase new Star Wars merchandise!
Disney Parks Blog recommended a few tips to help you enjoy the night a little more. Disney Park Blog writes:
- Be sure to check-in and get a numbered wristband near Basin starting at 6 p.m. on Thursday, October 3 from an Event Cast Member. BONUS: Guests who receive a virtual queue wristband will receive a special offer from The VOID so you can check out Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire while you countdown the minutes to midnight. (Valid only until 11 p.m. on October 3. See location for more details.)
- I recommend parking in the Lime or Grapefruit garage for closest access to the event happenings.
- Come hungry! Starting at 9 p.m., themed treats and snacks will be available for purchase, including mini Chewbacca cakes from Amorette’s Patisserie and themed cocktails at select Outdoor Vending Carts—plus Lightsaber Churros starting at 11 p.m. (All available while supplies last.) The guest-favorite Breakfast Poutine from The Daily Poutine will also return and be available until 3 a.m.
- Once you’re fueled up and ready to party head over to the Marketplace Stage from 9 p.m.-2 a.m. for a galactic dance party and mix and mingle with fellow Star Wars fans.
- Please note that if you’re not able to attend the midnight release, products will be available at select locations across Walt Disney World Resort on October 4.
I don’t know about you, but shopping, food, and a dance party sounds like a good time! The themed food is a nice touch to the evening. Disney knows how to do food!
Throughout the weekend more events will be happening at the LEGO store. Friday, October 4- Sunday, October 6 from 12 p.m.-7p.m. daily Master Builders Chris Steininger and Erik Varszegi are there to help build a LEGO Millennium Falcon. Get your Imperial Star Destroyer set signed by Senior Designer, Henrick Anderson and Creative Director, Jens Kronvold Frederiksen. This signing takes place on Sunday October 6 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. On October 6 at 7:30 p.m. listen to the Star Wars Panel: Bringing the Galaxy to Life. Here you can listen to experts from LEGO and Walt Disney Imagineering.
Along with Star Wars merchandise debuting on Triple Force Friday there will also be Frozen inspired merchandise. These items will be located in the World of Disney. Frozen 2 will be in theaters on November 22.
PANDORA jewelry is not to be left out. They will release new Star Wars charms on October 8.
Will you be attending Triple Force Friday? What do you think of the nighttime event? Comment below to let me know!
Source and Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog