Disney has released additional details for the new Villains After Hours event coming to the Magic Kingdom this summer including the actual dates for each event. Here’s the details:
On 10 nefarious nights from June 6 to August 8, 2019, some fiendish faces will emerge from the shadows to take center stage at Disney Villains After Hours! Be among the limited number of Guests to attend this unique, 3-hour experience at Magic Kingdom Park.
During a Disney Villains After Hours event, you can:
- Enjoy access to more than 20 popular Magic Kingdom attractions with low wait times—and discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Boogie down at Cinderella Castle––the villains’ entertainment hub for the evening! Here, you can experience Villains Unite the Night, an all-new stage show featuring Hades, Jafar, Dr. Facilier and more.
- Get your camera ready for some sinister selfies with the Maleficent Dragon parade float, which will make its way through the park several times—breathing fire at night for the first time ever!
- Bask in the ghastly glow of loathsome lighting with a backdrop of malevolent music as you creep through the park.
- Treat yourself to villains-themed food and beverage offerings—such as Hades Nachos and the Not-So-Poison Apple Cupcake—and event-exclusive, limited merchandise available for purchase at the event.
Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, the Villains will be entertaining Guests in the Villains Unite the Night show; however, they will not be participating in Character greetings during the event.
Ice Cream, Popcorn & Select Beverages Included
In addition to the themed snacks available for purchase, you can satisfy those late-night cravings with ice-cream novelties, popcorn and select bottled beverages—included in the cost of admission. These sinfully delicious snacks will be available at carts stationed throughout the park.
Show Off Your Sinister Side
You’re welcome to come dressed for the occasion in attire inspired by your favorite Disney villain. Just be sure to follow our dress code and costume guidelines.
Dates & Times
Disney Villains After Hours will take place on the following nights this summer:
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Thursday, August 8, 2019
The mayhem runs from 10 PM to 1 AM—but you can check in as early as 7:00 PM to get a jump on the fun!
I’ve added these dates to my Crowd Calendar, so you’ll have easy access!
Tickets to Disney Villains After Hours can be purchased in advance for $139 per adult or child, plus tax—or purchased on the day of the event for $144 per adult or child, plus tax.
Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of specially priced tickets for just $109 per adult or child, plus tax.
Tickets Go On Sale April 29, 2019
To purchase tickets, please check back when tickets go on sale on April 29, 2019.
Know Before You Go
- Guests with Disney Villains After Hours tickets can enter the park at 7:00 PM on the event night. The event takes place from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM.
- Character Greetings are NOT part of the event.
- Admission to this event requires a separately priced ticket valid only during specific event dates and hours.
- Attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.