The new Halloween Fireworks Dessert Party viewing for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party will bring back a popular feature from the past and offer a new Halloween Party fireworks show.
With a new fireworks show coming to the popular Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, Disney has released the Halloween Fireworks Dessert Party that will bring back an exclusive viewing area for Mickey’s Boo To You Halloween Parade
NOTE: Parade viewing has not been confirmed. Some Disney sources said yes, others have said no.
Guests will be provided with an exclusive viewing area for the parade at the flagpole area for the first parade, then be escorted to the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party area to indulge on Not So Scary treats before watching the new Halloween Fireworks show from an exclusive, seated viewing area.
You can purchase the Halloween Fireworks Dessert Party for the following Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party dates:
- August 16, 20, 23, 27 and 30
- September 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27 and 29
- October 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29 and 31
- November 1
The Halloween Fireworks Dessert Party costs $84 per adult and $50 per child 3 to 9 years of age. The price does not include tax.
Check-In Times and Locations
- All Guests will receive identification credentials upon check-in at Tomorrowland Terrace and must present them for entry to the dessert party.
- This dessert party is only offered on select dates during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
- Valid admission ticket for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is required and not included in the price.
- The dessert party will operate rain or shine, even if the fireworks are canceled.
- Credential identification is non-transferrable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Disney dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
- This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Book online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party are required and not included in this event.
What do you think about this improved offering?
Curious if you have heard any confirmed updates as to whether or not this includes the parade?
I would like to know this also.
We’ll be at the last Halloween party on Nov. 1st. Looks like the dessert parties can only be booked through Oct 15th. Do you know if they plan on opening the remaining dates fairly soon or will they just not be having dessert parties after the 15th?
They tend to trickle things out
Hi Kenny I am coming from Australia in September could you please tell us more about the parade viewing thanks
As the note states, that part is now unconfirmed
The Disney website doesn’t mention parade view included. Can you confirm?
I had just said I didn’t want to do another dessert party because of being squashed in and standing anyway. It appears Disney was listening after all. I enjoy the flagpole viewing for parades. And then a seated area for fireworks – yay!
Kenny, what’s your source? As mentioned above, I just got a string of denials from guest services.
I don’t name sources. Sorry
Do you think the seated area will be Tomorrowland Terrace or something new?
I have called WDW Guest Services about whether parade viewing is included, and spoken with 3 attendants, 2 of whom seemed kind of clueless and to be reading off scripts; these 2 flatly denied the inclusion of any parade viewing. The remaining attendant said she’d heard something about this but could not confirm, and sent me to someone else who denied parade viewing.
Sorry, I posted info I was given. I will do further research
I don’t see anything on the WDW site that it’s offering parade viewing this year?
That’s information I was provided.
Is the parade viewing included for both the Plaza Garden View and the Tomorrowland Terrace view? The start time for the Tomorrowland Terrace party, according to the Disney website, is the same time as the first parade was last year.
I was told it includes parade