Here are the times and adjustments being made to park operations:
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach: Closed Friday through Monday
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon: Closing Saturday 5pm through Monday
- ESPN Wide World of Sports: Closed Saturday through Monday
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Closing on Saturday at 7:00pm – Monday
Saturday Rivers of Light performance is canceled.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Closing on Saturday at 7pm – Monday
Saturday Fantasmic! and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular are canceled.
- Epcot: Closing on Saturday at 9pm – Monday
Saturday IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth is canceled.
- Magic Kingdom: Closing on Saturday at 9pm – Monday
Saturday Happily Ever After fireworks is canceled.
- Disney Springs: Closing on Saturday at 9pm – Monday
The parks are closing for your safety and for the safety of the Cast Members. Please be polite to the Ride Out teams at the resorts. They will be following the directions of management and will do the best to accomodate you.
Use your snack credits NOW to stock up on edibles and water for the 2 days the parks are closed. You’ll see very long lines for any potential food items once all guests are required to return to resorts. Some folks purchase pizzas in advance. Be sure you have any necessary presciption medications. Charge your phones and backup battery devices in the event of a power outage. Try to use it sparingly and turn off all uncessary applications to save battery.