Before we jump into the great character(s) that will appear at the Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Madness let’s cover all the other entertainment fun for this two night special event.
What is Moonlight Magic?
It is a special, free event for Disney Vacation Club Members who have reserved admission at this after-hours event. The event nights are currently fully booked. The event is held from 9:30pm – 1:00am at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on September 6 and 13.
Wristbands can be picked up at the Dawa Bar from 6-10pm or at the Main Entrance beginning at 7pm on event nights.
Complimentary transportation is available before, during and after the event between Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Walt Disney World resorts
Complimentary hot dogs, fountain beverages, and light snacks at the following locations:
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Harambe Market
- Creature Comforts – free ice cream
- Kilimanjaro Safaris (until 10pm)
- Expedition Everest
- Primeval Whirl
- Triceratop Spin
- It’s Tough to be a Bug
- Na’vi River Journey (may close early)
- Avatar Flight of Passage (may close early)
- Fossil Fun Games (one free ticket per guest)
- Rivers of Light (10pm and 11:15pm)
- Tree of LIfe Awakenings (until 12am)
- Discovery Island Dance Party
- Dinoland VIP Dance Party
- Discovery Trading Company
- Serka Zong Bazaar
Food & Beverage (For purchase)
- Satu’li Canteen
- Pongu Pongu
- Nomad Lounge (drinks only)
- Dawa Bar (drinks only)
- Thirsty River Bar (drinks only)
- Flik, Atta, Slim (Across from Flame Tree Barbecue
- Donald, Daisy, Scrooge, Launchpad (Dino Gas Station)
- Timon & Rafiki (Africa)
- Mowgli (Upcountry Landing in Asia)
- Pocahontas & Meeko (Character Landing)
- Tarzan & Jane (Adventurers Outpost)
- Dug, Russell and Carl (Wilderness Explorers Clubhouse)
So, which character do you think I was most excited about appearing at this special events?