Photopass Day 2017 will take place on August 19th. This year will be a MAJOR improvement over the 2016 offering with several characters that are difficult or impossible to meet at Walt Disney World. Maleficent will be among the invited guests for meet and greets. Read the article for the full list!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Meeko joins Pocahontas at Character Landing on Discovery Island
- Timon joins Rafiki at Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Princess Atta joins Flik at Discovery Island near Creature Comforts
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop before the park entrance (daylight hours only)
- Jungle Book Magic Shot near Yak & Yeti Restaurant
- Visit the PhotoPass photographer in DinoLand U.S.A. from 9-10pm to have magical Mickey light effects added to your photo
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Queen from “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” Maleficent, and Cruella de Vil will meet with guests at Sunset Showcase. This opportunity will be available from 10am – 5pm.
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop outside the Theater of the Stars (daylight hours only)
- Poison Apple Magic Shot on Sunset Boulevard
- Fisheye lens in the Chinese Theatre Courtyard area
- Genie will join Princess Jasmine in the Morocco Pavilion
- Mushu will join Mulan in the China Pavilion
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop near Epcot Character Spot (daylight hours only)
- Baymax Animated Magic Shot with the PhotoPass photographer located near Mouse Gear and the Fountain of Nations
- Fisheye lens near the fountain close to the entrance to Spaceship Earth
Magic Kingdom Park
- Dopey joins Snow White at Town Square Courtyard
- Captain Hook joins Peter Pan in Fantasyland
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop in Fantasyland (daylight hours only)
- Cinderella’s Coach in Fantasyland
- “Tangled” light painting photo opportunity near Ariel’s Grotto (available after dark)
- Mickey Mouse Magic Shot on the bridge near Fairytale GardenMain Street Vehicle near the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (available in the morning and early afternoon)
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop next to the Marketplace Stage
- Fairy Wings Magic Shot from the PhotoPass photographer roaming around the Marketplace near Tren-D (available from 1-10:30 p.m.)
- You can also visit the Disney PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs to enjoy special $99.95 plus shipping pricing on a Personalized Storybook now through August 20.
All these meets are added to Character Locator now, so you’ll be able to add them to your Park Hopping plan! It’s the only tool that allows you to build a park hopping plan.