La Nouba, the Cirque Du Soleil show playing in Disney Spring’s West Side, will soon end after its 19th year of performances. As a result, La Nouba’s last performance will be Sunday, December 31st, 2017. Disney World guests have only five months left to attend a show. Now, La Nouba is offering a special discount on ticket prices for Disney Vacation Club (DVC) members.
While there are other discounts available, this particular DVC Member discount is greater than others seen. Discounted DVC tickets are available for performances Tuesday through Saturday, and only for shows until December 16th, 2017.
Conditions for the Disney Vacation Club Member:
- DVC Members can purchase a ticket for themselves and up to five (5) guests.
- Prices shown do not include taxes.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased and are non-refundable. Ticket holders may exchange purchased tickets for a different showtime, if one is available.
- DVC Members can purchase discounted tickets by calling DVC Member Services or by visiting the La Nouba Box Office.
- The DVC Member must present a valid DVC Membership card when purchasing tickets at the La Nouba Box Office.
Important Dates to Note
First, there will not be any La Nouba performances on the following dates:
– Sunday, September 19 through Monday, September 25, 2017
– Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Second, there will not be a second performance (9:00 PM) on the following dates:
– Thursday, September 7, 2017
– Thursday, September 14, 2017
– Thursday, October 5, 2017
– Thursday, October 12, 2017
– Thursday, October 19, 2017
– Thursday, October 26, 2017
In the end, La Nouba has been a part of Disney World almost as long as the Disney Vacation Club. With this Cirque Du Soleil show forever closing its curtains after 2017, this extra discount for Disney Vacation Club members is an excellent benefit that makes it a little easier for Members to say their goodbyes.
Have you ever attended La Nouba? Do you feel that the show’s closure will leave a large absence in Disney World’s shopping district, or is this just another necessary change in the evolution of Disney Springs?
– Chris Edwards