Earlier this year I took the opportunity to try out the Magic Kingdom’s version of Early Morning Magic. I found it to be a good benefit to touring the park with a head start on a couple of very popular rides and a tasty breakfast. Disney has extended that Magic Kingdom offering through September 30, 2016. Disney World is now expanding the popular offering to Hollywood Studios.
Hollywood Studios will begin offering this Early Morning Magic program on August 1, 2016. Beginning at 7:45am Disney’s Hollywood Studios will open to guests taking advantage of this offering with the opportunity to meet Buzz and Woody and ride Toy Story Mania in Pixar Place, meet Mickey, Minnie on Commissary Lane, Olaf at Celebrity Spotlight, and ride Star Tours – The Adventures Continue from 8am until 9am. These Early Morning Magic guests will also enjoy an all you care to eat breakfast buffet that will be available from 8am until 10am at ABC Commissary.
Early Morning Magic is currently listed for Mondays and Wednesdays in August and September. It could extend beyond September, if it is popular. You can begin booking this new offering immediately at DisneyWorld.com/EarlyMorningMagic or call to reserve at 407-827-7350. A regular theme park admission ticket is required to participate.
Disney Early Morning Magic—Disney’s Hollywood Studios is available for $69 per adult and $59 per child (ages 3 through 9) plus tax.
Based on my experience at the Magic Kingdom, the number of guests is very restricted and allows you to ride each ride with no waiting and has no impact on the overall Crowd Calendar levels. This offering is not to be confused with Extra Magic Hours, which are available at no extra cost to Walt Disney World resort guests and held on different dates.
Know Before You Go
- Separate Disney’s Hollywood Studios admission is required.
- Official check-in will take place near the far-left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios beginning at 7:45 AM.
- Guests who have purchased both regular Disney’s Hollywood Studios admission and Early Morning Magic event entry will receive a wristband for identification upon check-in.
- During this special event, the only attractions available will be Star Tours – The Adventures Continue and Toy Story Mania! along with opportunities to meet Woody & Buzz at Pixar Place, Mickey and Minnie on Commissary Lane, and Olaf at Celebrity Spotlight.
- Guests must be 40 inches or taller to experience Star Tours—The Adventures Continue.
- From 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, breakfast will be served at ABC Commissary.
- At approximately 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with regular theme park admission tickets and event-only attraction access will end.
- The number of Guests admitted to these events is limited. In addition, all reservations are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.