Yesterday I announced for you the upcoming $149 per person Disney After Hours event that will take place over the next two months. I’ve found a little more information on the Disney World website about the event.
More Magic in Less Time
Treat yourself to a classic Magic Kingdom experience—complete with select attractions, ice cream novelties and more.By purchasing a ticket to Disney After Hours, you can make the most of a truly magical occasion when Magic Kingdom park lets you in for the last few hours of the day… and then stays open for 3 extra hours at night, just for Guests of the event!
This is your chance to fit in even more theme park fun, all while enjoying many of the most popular attractions and Character Greetings around—such as:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Disney Princess Greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- And much, much more!
Ice Cream Novelties & Select Beverages Included!
In the midst of the laughs and thrills, be sure to chill out with ice cream novelties and select bottled beverages—included with the cost of admission—available at carts stationed through the park. In addition, you can also purchase select menu items at Casey’s Corner and STARBUCKS® Coffee and specialty beverages from Main Street Bakery.
And remember: admission is limited to only a select number of Guests. Be sure to purchase your tickets today!
Important Details for Disney After Hours
Learn all you need to know about Disney After Hours—including when you can check-in and enter the park.
- Official check-in for the event will take place at the Main Entrance to the theme park beginning at 7:00 PM.
- Please note that Magic Kingdom park will officially close to Guests who haven’t purchased Disney After Hours tickets at 10:00 PM on April 28 and May 5, 2016; and at 11:00 PM on April 14 and 21, and May 8, 12 and 19, 2016.
- Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests—including those staying at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Walt Disney World Swan Hotel—may use Walt Disney World Transportation after the event for up to 2 hours.
- Please note that the number of tickets available is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Call Today to Purchase Your Tickets
Contact the Disney Reservation Center by phone to buy your tickets to this one-of-a-kind special event! Admission to Disney After Hours can be purchased for $149 per Guest (tax not included), and takes place on the following dates:
- April 28 and May 5, 2016 from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- April 14 and 21, and May 8, 12 and 19, 2016 from 11:00 PM to 2:00 AM
To purchase a ticket for one or more of the dates listed above, please call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 827-7185 for assistance. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
KtP: Am I reading this correctly? You get a few rides, some ice cream and Princess Fairytale Hall? Unless they ramp up this event and offer really rare characters, there’s going to be a lot of disgruntled guests. Something like this used to cost $10-12 per person. Guests could do 5 hours at a hard ticket party and at least get special entertainment and meet and greets for half the cost. I’ll reserve final judgment for the final product, but this seems crazy to me.